• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Importing Addy's Into Website

In summary, the process for importing Addy's into a website involves obtaining the necessary files or codes from the Addy provider and integrating them into the website's code or platform. This can vary depending on the specific provider and platform, and may require technical skills. Common files or codes needed include HTML, JavaScript, JSON, or API keys. It is possible to import Addy's into almost any type of website, but there may be limitations or requirements depending on the platform. If an error occurs during the import, it is important to double check instructions and files, seek assistance from the provider or a developer, and check for any updates or known issues.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I need to import my email address' from my yahoo account to my website, yet every time I try I get an error message

The error message that comes across is "No Contacts Found For the Selected Email Client." but I have over 150 email address' in it.

Does anyone know why it is saying that and what can I do to get them imported?

(and I tried logging into my yahoo account and logged out of it to see if either of those ways would worked, and nothing)

Can anyone help with this?

Just called PC and they are having an issue with that. So it is not on my end!! Thank Gorsh! So just have to wait until they get it all fixed.

I would probably wait until the new website comes out, I hate the address system with the one we currently have, I am hoping we will be able to import/export very easily once the new one comes.

Help Downloading contactsI am having the same problem. Does anyone know if this was ever resolved and what the answer was/is?

What is the process for importing Addy's into a website?

The process for importing Addy's into a website typically involves obtaining the necessary files or codes from the Addy provider, and then integrating them into the website's code or platform. This can vary depending on the specific Addy provider and the website's platform, so it's important to carefully follow the instructions provided.

What types of files or codes are needed for importing Addy's?

The types of files or codes needed for importing Addy's can vary depending on the specific Addy provider and the website's platform. Some common examples include HTML codes, JavaScript codes, JSON files, or API keys. It's important to carefully follow the instructions provided by the Addy provider to ensure successful integration.

Is it possible to import Addy's into any type of website?

Yes, it is possible to import Addy's into almost any type of website as long as the necessary files or codes are provided by the Addy provider and the website's platform allows for integration. However, some platforms may have specific limitations or requirements, so it's important to check with the platform and the Addy provider beforehand.

Do I need any technical skills to import Addy's into a website?

The level of technical skills needed to import Addy's into a website can vary depending on the specific Addy provider and the website's platform. Some may require basic HTML or coding knowledge, while others may have user-friendly tools for integration. It's important to carefully follow the instructions provided and seek help from a developer if needed.

What should I do if I encounter an error while importing Addy's into my website?

If you encounter an error while importing Addy's into your website, first double check that you have followed all the instructions correctly and that you have the necessary files or codes. If the error persists, you can reach out to the Addy provider for assistance or seek help from a developer. It's also a good idea to check for any updates or known issues with the Addy provider or your website's platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mhrivera
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • jnsr96
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jnsr96
  • emiscookin