1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Need Help Generating Bookings!

1. avelissar

avelissar Member

Looking for creative ideas to generate bookings!

I currently do not have any party bookings. Whenever I do call someone they are not interested. Below are the types of leads I have:

~ Past customers
    ~ Past hosts
    ~ Leads from vendor events

While I do do custumer care calls and the like, I never seem able to book a party. Everyone always wants to go to someone elses party and not host one themselves.

How do you get someone to book a party from a phone call?

I would really appreciate any word choices or ideas. I was thinking of offering the "price of the day deal" for a product, such as the cookie press. Again though, I do not know what I would say on the phone.

I really need to drum up some business. Please help!

Thanks!

Andrea

Nov 18, 2009
  2. Me too! Help please, :). Word choices to get those cooking shows booked!

Nov 18, 2009
  3. MakinBacon

MakinBacon Member

What has worked for me is emphasizing the "past host" perks and encouraging guests at current shows to book and help out their current hostess. I got two bookings when I announced that

another thing that worked great is contacting some people that I have met and spoken to briefly about Pampered Chef and asking them to host as a favor to me since I'm just getting started (or having a slow month) and FOUR people booked shows. 3 catalog shows and one cooking show! Not bad for just sending one e-mail out to my regular e-mail contacts!

Nov 19, 2009
  4. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

What was the email you had sent out?

Nov 22, 2009
  5. MakinBacon

MakinBacon Member

I PMed you the text of the e-mail to my family. Good luck!

Nov 23, 2009
  6. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

Try a $1000 mystery host show too. That gets the people that wouldn't really do a show. PLUS, make sure to suggest catalog shows. Some people don't even know they exist or that they really are a show. They may say that they'll NEVER do a show, but then here about a catalog show and think...I could do that!

As many booths as possible. More names and people looking for a consultant.

Nov 23, 2009
Have something to add?