• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Effectively Convert Calls into Party Bookings?

In summary, Andrea suggests contacting people that she knows about Pampered Chef, emphasizing past host perks, and suggesting catalog shows.
avelissar
Looking for creative ideas to generate bookings!

I currently do not have any party bookings. Whenever I do call someone they are not interested. Below are the types of leads I have:

~ Past customers
~ Past hosts
~ Leads from vendor events

While I do do custumer care calls and the like, I never seem able to book a party. Everyone always wants to go to someone elses party and not host one themselves.

How do you get someone to book a party from a phone call?

I would really appreciate any word choices or ideas. I was thinking of offering the "price of the day deal" for a product, such as the cookie press. Again though, I do not know what I would say on the phone.

I really need to drum up some business. Please help!

Thanks!

Andrea

Me too! Help please, :). Word choices to get those cooking shows booked!

What has worked for me is emphasizing the "past host" perks and encouraging guests at current shows to book and help out their current hostess. I got two bookings when I announced thatanother thing that worked great is contacting some people that I have met and spoken to briefly about Pampered Chef and asking them to host as a favor to me since I'm just getting started (or having a slow month) and FOUR people booked shows. 3 catalog shows and one cooking show! Not bad for just sending one e-mail out to my regular e-mail contacts!

What was the email you had sent out?

MakinBacon said:
What has worked for me is emphasizing the "past host" perks and encouraging guests at current shows to book and help out their current hostess. I got two bookings when I announced that

another thing that worked great is contacting some people that I have met and spoken to briefly about Pampered Chef and asking them to host as a favor to me since I'm just getting started (or having a slow month) and FOUR people booked shows. 3 catalog shows and one cooking show! Not bad for just sending one e-mail out to my regular e-mail contacts!

MHPampered said:
What was the email you had sent out?

I PMed you the text of the e-mail to my family. Good luck!

Try a $1000 mystery host show too. That gets the people that wouldn't really do a show. PLUS, make sure to suggest catalog shows. Some people don't even know they exist or that they really are a show. They may say that they'll NEVER do a show, but then here about a catalog show and think...I could do that!

As many booths as possible. More names and people looking for a consultant.

1. How can I increase my bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One of the best ways to increase your bookings is to host parties and events. These can be in-person gatherings or virtual parties. You can also ask your friends and family to host parties for you and offer incentives for bookings and sales. Additionally, reaching out to potential customers through social media, email marketing, and networking can also help generate more bookings.

2. What are some creative ways to generate more bookings?

Aside from hosting parties and events, you can also offer cooking classes or workshops to showcase Pampered Chef products. Collaborating with other consultants or businesses to co-host events can also attract more attendees. Offering special promotions or discounts for bookings can also be a great incentive for customers.

3. How do I follow up with potential customers to turn them into bookings?

One effective way is to send a personalized message or email to thank them for their interest and offer to answer any questions they may have. You can also share your availability for hosting parties or offer a special discount for their first booking. Following up regularly and consistently can help turn potential customers into actual bookings.

4. What are some strategies for booking parties during slow seasons?

During slow seasons, it can be helpful to offer themed parties or events to attract more bookings. For example, a holiday-themed party or a back-to-school event. You can also offer limited-time promotions or partner with other businesses to offer bundle deals. Additionally, reaching out to past customers and offering incentives for rebooking can also help during slow seasons.

5. How can I maintain a consistent flow of bookings?

Consistency is key when it comes to generating bookings. One way to maintain a consistent flow is to schedule parties and events in advance. You can also offer a host rewards program to incentivize customers to book parties regularly. Keeping in touch with past customers and offering new and exciting products can also help generate repeat bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies