• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help for Bridal Registry...

In summary, to register for a bridal show, you can either create a registry on the website or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant. A bridal show offers the opportunity to get essential kitchen items and allows friends and family to celebrate and purchase high-quality products as wedding gifts. To host a successful bridal show, invite a variety of people, plan engaging activities, and offer special promotions. To incorporate a fundraiser, set a portion of sales to be donated or have a separate fundraising event. You can register for a bridal show through a Pampered Chef consultant, who can assist in creating a personalized registry and selecting the best products for your needs.
M/SPampered
Hi, I am a new consultant in a small community in California. I began my first show in October and am doing great! I am now in my 3rd ss month and already earned my 2 ss bonus plus. My best show was last Saturday Kitchen Show bringing in $1,200. I was so happy and everybody enjoyed so much! I also have 2 bookings then and 1 wanted to ask me do fundrasier show. I have to turn down because I do not have any clue how to go about. Yesterday I did a show with guest sales of $650 and someone asked about bridal show. I would like some ideas how to do this type of show. My past host wanted me to register for her sister-in-law at the bridal registry on the web. Is anyone here can help me? I really appreciate it. Thank you!

Did you really turn down a fundraiser?! What part of CA are you in? I would be willing to take it for you or at least help you get it together. I've never done wone either, but man on man...

Look up "Bridal" in a search. I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information that way.

Good luck honey and congratulations on you successful party!!

Fundraiser ShowYes! I told my guest that I have to wait till I am ready and confident enough to do that kind show. I have no one to help me and I feel helpless. The organization is through a church where they want to help raise fund for the children to go Mission Trip in Spring. I really do not have any idea how to do the show and what are the percentage for doing this type of show. Do the host gets the incentive for doing a Fundraiser Show? Btw, I live in Dinuba, CA and seem like I am the only person who is a PC consultant.

I was kinda joking about doing the fundraiser for you; however, I will try to help as much as I can. I'm not even in CA. :p

To my knowledge there isn't much literature on the fundraisers. I believe they work like cooking shows. As the consultant I think you earn 15% of sales. The organization cannot purchase the host specials. They earn more money for each future booking, but do not get the booking benefit.

I was supposed to do my first fundraiser this past Dec, but the organizer never got back to me and was hard to reach.

I hope I didn't raise your hopes, but I hope you are able to do this fundraiser for the church and your business.

M/S Pampered, I would call the lady back and tell her you'll do the fundraiser! THey are just Cooking and Catalog shows combined. You can do just a Cooking show or just a Catalog show or a combination of the 2, but with more than one host.

The lady that approached you is the Chairperson and she would be able to purchase the monthly special for that month. She would get NO other host benefits. With the cooking show it would be held in the church fellowship hall most likely and would include the congregation and the children going on the trip and their parents.

Those kids are your "hosts" you'd send them out after the cooking show with a couple catalogs and some outside order forms. They would then bring in additional orders. One of the directors in my cluster gives a small gift to the child with the most orders or the highest total. Something small like a certificate for a Pizza Hut personal pizza.

When you close the show the organization receives 10% of the shows sales if the show is under $600 and 15% if it is $600 or more! You would receive 15% commission unless you have reached $15000 in sales and then you'd get 17%. They organization also gets $3 for each booking that is booked from the fundraiser.

Don't be afraid of this! It's really no different than a Cooking/Catalog show. It's just BIGGER! Which is a great way to earn that trip! Especially in FEBRUARY!!

Go for it!

Pampered Chef isn't accepting NEW Registries right now because they are changing them over and all current registries have to be resubmitted. After March 1st, they can do it themselves or you can do it for them, but it works like a catalog show! But if they do the bridal show the items bought off the registry will count towards the online registry catalog show and NOT the bridal show! They can't be combined.

Hi DZMOM, thanks for your advice. I shall call the lady back and tell her I will do the show for her at her church. I feel much confident now that you explained to me how the fundraiser show is all about. Is there any different when closing the order? Thank you again for your help. I love this web blog and you really help me a lot!

M/SPampered
[email protected]

Closing the fundraiser is the same as closing a normal show as far as I know. I've yet to do one, but I've had my director explain them to me completely and our cluster had a training meeting on them the beginning of the month. I would recommend keeping ALL the receipts together in one LARGE folder with each childs name on each of the order forms, and that childs order forms in another folder inside that folder. That way when the orders come in you can help sort them out more easily. My director helps the chairperson sort the orders, just because we as consultant's know each product by sight and can sort them more easily.

Donna--I am so glad you were able to help her. I was feeling pretty lousy about my lack of knowledge. Thanks!

No Problem! I am trying to organize 3 fundraisers myself for February! One for my son's school, and one for another elementary school in the area. The schools are ALWAYS trying to raise money for something! It amazes me that we can give NASA enough $$ it go explore PLUTO, but not give our school enough money to educate our children! :mad:

The last for one of my husband's employees. He is a member of my husband's Fraternity and he is trying to raise money for the JOURNEY OF HOPE! It's a cross country cycling tour that helps to raise money for the fraternity's philanthropy, PUSH! (People Understanding Severly Handicapped) He has to raise $3000 by this summer! So, I am hoping to get in on those 3.

It would be GREAT to help raise money for these organizations and at the same time get ahead on points for the Bahamas trip! :D

Thank you ALL for the info and all the help you have given me. Certainly appreciated your kindness and help. You gals are awesome and I find this website so helpful indeed. I have a question regarding Fundraiser Show. DZmom, you said the kids would be the "host", do you mean the products will be ship to them instead to the Chairperson? Only the chairperson gets the Host Special (one of her choice in the cookware in Feb. show) right? What about the host reward - they don't get anything, am I right too? The organization gets the percnetage depending on how the the total of guest sales. But the host do entitle to the Host Special (60% off) on the person's who'd book a show through them when they are invited to. I want to be clear on that so I can explain to the Chairperson what her incentives are. She hasn't get back to me through email. I may just call her later. She is eager to do FUNdraiser show that's for sure! Wow! I didn't know the consultant can win a free trip to Bahamas...

M/SPampered
Independent Kitchen Consultant

Kids as "Hosts"They are only the "hosts" because they are out gathering orders like a host would. The orders will be shipped to you or the chairperson. My director has them shipped to her and she separates them and then delivers them to the chairperson. The chairperson is the actual host and the only hostess benefit she receives is chance to purchase the Monthly Special during the month the fundraiser is held. I believe that the past host also receives her booking benefit and can purchase the Monthly Special from the fundraiser. So the benefits of hosting a fundraiser is that you can receive the Monthly Host Special and the organization receives the percentage of the show's sales in lieu of the normal host benefits such as Free Product Value, 1/2 priced items and discounted items!

If you log on to Counsultant's Corner and look under Consultant Incentives. Golden Treasures is the name of our NEW Incentive Trip! The overview will give you some insight into how to earn a trip! Unlike winning one each and every active consultant has the opportunity to earn one of these wonderful rewards for a job welldone. February is double trip points month. Normally, for every dollar that you submit you get 1 point. In February you get 2points for each dollar in sales. Also, you receive 2000 points for every signed recruit and 3000 when you promote to Director!

There is a calculator under Consultant Incentives; Irresistible Rewards. Click the My Incentives Calculator and then on the Golden Treasures 2006 Incentive Program. It will help you calculate the number of shows and the amount of sales you need to earn each level of the trip!

1. How do I register for a bridal show?

To register for a bridal show, you can either create a registry on our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They can help you create a personalized registry and provide guidance on selecting the best products for your kitchen needs.

2. What are the benefits of having a bridal show?

A bridal show is a great opportunity to get all the kitchen essentials you need for your new home. It also allows your friends and family to celebrate with you and gives them the chance to purchase useful and high-quality products for you as a wedding gift.

3. How do I host a successful bridal show?

To have a successful bridal show, make sure to invite a good mix of people, including family, friends, and coworkers. Plan fun activities and games that involve the guests and showcase the products. You can also offer special discounts or promotions to encourage sales.

4. How do I incorporate a fundraiser into a bridal show?

To incorporate a fundraiser into a bridal show, you can set a portion of the sales to be donated to a charity or organization of your choice. You can also have a separate fundraising event where a percentage of the sales goes towards the chosen cause.

5. Can I register for a bridal show through a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can register for a bridal show through a Pampered Chef consultant. They can help you create a personalized registry and provide guidance on selecting the best products for your kitchen needs, making the process much easier for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kim Caudill