• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Help: Ordering Samples & Catalogues Deadline for Spring Season

In summary, "Need Help for a Recruit" refers to the process of assisting a new consultant in their journey with Pampered Chef. To request help for a recruit, you can reach out to your team leader or upline consultant. There are many ways you can offer help to a recruit, including sharing your experiences, providing training materials, and offering emotional support. Helping a recruit is important for their success and the success of your business, and Pampered Chef offers various resources to support you in this role.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I got this e-mail from a recruit that I have. She's on again, off again so I was surprised to hear from her.

I just placed an order, it was kind of a pain because we had to look up all the new stuff online since I didn't have a new catalogue. What is the deadline for ordering samples of the spring stuff?? I also need to know if I missed the deadline where they automatically send me catalogues etc for the coming season of new things.

I think the deadline for samples is March 31st, is that right? What about the change over kit? She last submitted $200 in October.

Once she submits enough to be active again, I believe, is when they will ship her a CO kit. Samples are available until March 31st.

Hi there,I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to touch base with you regarding the upcoming spring season for our business. The deadline for ordering samples of the new products is March 31st, so if you're interested in getting some, I suggest placing your order soon. Also, if you missed the deadline for receiving the new catalogues and materials for the spring season, please let me know and I can arrange for them to be sent to you. I also wanted to remind you about the changeover kit. As you submitted $200 in October, you are eligible to receive it for free. The kit contains new products and materials to help you kickstart your sales for the new season. Please let me know if you would like to receive it and I can arrange for it to be sent to you. Thank you and have a great day!

What does "Need Help for a Recruit" mean?

"Need Help for a Recruit" refers to the process of assisting a new consultant in their journey with Pampered Chef. This can include answering questions, providing guidance, and offering support as they build their business.

How can I request help for a recruit?

To request help for a recruit, you can reach out to your team leader or upline consultant. They will be happy to provide you with resources and support to assist your recruit in their business.

What kind of help can I offer to a recruit?

There are many ways you can help a recruit, such as sharing your personal experiences and tips, providing training materials, and offering to co-host parties or events with them. You can also offer emotional support and encouragement as they navigate their new business.

Why is it important to help a recruit?

Helping a recruit is crucial for their success and the success of your business. By supporting and guiding them, you are not only helping them achieve their goals, but also building a strong team and fostering a positive and supportive community within Pampered Chef.

What resources are available to help me support my recruit?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you support your recruit, such as training materials, webinars, and online communities. You can also reach out to your team leader or upline consultant for personalized support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76