• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding Recipe

In summary, the recipe for Old-Fashioned Cherry and Blueberry Pie includes canned cherries, an orange, sugar, cornstarch, blueberries, milk, and sugar. The filling is placed in a pastry crust and baked until the crust is golden brown. The recipe also includes a southwestern bubble bread recipe, which is a delicious combination of blueberries, cherries, sugar, cinnamon, cornstarch, and lemon juice baked in a flaky pastry crust. The recipe is perfect for any occasion and can be easily made at home.
sOhSherri
Does anyone have the recipe for Old-Fashioned Cherry and Blueberry Pie found in Easy Pies and Tarts? TIA

Sherri

Old-Fashioned Cherry and Blueberry Pie2 cans (14.5 ounces each) pitted red tart pie cherries, undrained, 1 orange, 1 cup sugar, 1/4 cup cornstarch, 1 1/2 cups blueberries, 1 T milk, 2 tsp sugar.

Preheat oven to 400. Drain cherries, reserving 1/3 cup juice. Zest orange to 1 tsp zest. juice orange to measure 1 T juice. combine sugar, cornstarch, reserved cherry juice, orange zest and juice; whisk until well blended. Sir in cherries and blueberries. Spoon into pastry. Place second crust over filling and bake 30 minutes, remove pie crust shield then bake and bake additional 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool at least 3 hours.

Have fun!

Kathy

Southwestern bubble bread:confused: I just ordered the fluted stoneware because I love the southwestern bubble bread. I used to have the recipe only now I can't find it anywhere. Does ANYONE out there have that recipe? It was in one of the summers best books. I do not remember what year though. PLEASE HELP :p :cool:

I'm droolingsouthwestern bubble bread???? DO SHARE!!! All these recipes are making me hungry

, I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to share the recipe with you! Here it is: Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 3-4 tablespoons ice water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg, beatenInstructions:1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and salt. Cut in the cold butter using a pastry blender or your fingers until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.2. Gradually add in the ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and mix until the dough comes together. Shape the dough into a ball and flatten into a disk. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.3. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).4. In a separate mixing bowl, combine the blueberries, cherries, sugars, cinnamon, cornstarch, and lemon juice.5. Roll out the chilled dough on a lightly floured surface to about 1/8-inch thickness. Transfer the dough to a 9-inch pie dish and trim the edges.6. Pour the fruit mixture into the pie crust and spread evenly. Fold the edges of the crust over the fruit, leaving the center exposed.7. Brush the beaten egg over the crust.8. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.9. Let the pie cool before serving. Enjoy your delicious Old-Fashioned Cherry and Blueberry Pie!

What are some quick and easy recipes for busy weeknights?

One popular recipe for busy weeknights is our One-Pot Chicken Alfredo. It only requires a few simple ingredients and can be prepared in under 30 minutes. Another option is our Sheet Pan Fajitas, which only takes 20 minutes to cook and can be customized with different types of protein and vegetables.

How can I find recipes that cater to specific dietary restrictions?

Our website has a filter feature where you can select specific dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free. This will show you all the recipes that fit those criteria. Additionally, our consultants are trained to help you find recipes that suit your dietary needs.

Are there any recipes for picky eaters or kids?

We have a variety of recipes that are kid-friendly and perfect for picky eaters. Our Mini Meatloaves and Mac 'n Cheese Muffins are always a hit with children. You can also involve your kids in the cooking process by making our Build-Your-Own Taco Bar or Personal Pizzas.

How can I find recipes using specific Pampered Chef products?

On our website, you can search for recipes by product name or by using the "Product" filter. This will show you all the recipes that utilize that specific product. You can also ask your consultant for recipe recommendations based on the products you own.

Do you have any recipes for special occasions or holidays?

We have a section on our website dedicated to seasonal and holiday recipes. You can also find recipe ideas for special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, and potlucks. Our consultants are also a great resource for finding recipes for specific events or occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nanax563
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dina Atnip
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefa