• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Order Date for a Specific Item in P3?

In summary, "Need Help Finding Item in P3" is a common inquiry for individuals struggling to locate a specific item in the video game "Persona 3" (P3). The best way to ask for help is through online forums or consulting friends and walkthrough guides. If all else fails, using cheats or hacks is not recommended as it goes against the game's intended gameplay. Tips for finding items include thorough exploration, talking to NPCs, and utilizing the game's search function. It is not possible to trade items with other players in P3, but Persona trading is available in the Portable version through the fusion system.
kam
Staff member
I need to process a guarantee issue and am trying to find the date an item was ordered.

I have looked under Order History for this person (through Contacts) and the item does not show up.

But, when I ran an "Order History" report, the item does show up in that list under her name.

Why wouldn't have been under her order history in Contacts?

you can run a report for that particular item only...good luck

I did find the item - just not in the place I expected.Usually I just click on the person's name under Contacts and look at Order History. But the item did not show up.I kept looking since I knew for a fact that this person got the item from me - so I ran a "Report" for that item and it did come up under their name. I am just trying to figure out why it did not show up under their own order history.It just concerns me since I usually just look under their name from Contacts for their order history.

What is "Need Help Finding Item in P3"?

"Need Help Finding Item in P3" is a common inquiry among individuals who are having difficulty locating a specific item in the video game "Persona 3" (P3). It could refer to a particular weapon, accessory, or other in-game item that is needed for a quest or battle.

How do I ask for help in finding an item in P3?

If you are struggling to find a specific item in P3, you can ask for help by posting on online forums or communities dedicated to the game. You can also reach out to friends who are familiar with the game or consult walkthrough guides for assistance.

What can I do if I can't find an item in P3?

If you have exhausted all possible means of finding an item in P3, you may consider using cheats or hacks to obtain it. However, this is not recommended as it goes against the game's intended gameplay and can result in consequences.

Are there any tips for finding items in P3?

Yes, there are several tips for finding items in P3. These include exploring all areas thoroughly, talking to NPCs for hints, and utilizing the game's search function. It may also be helpful to keep track of which items you have already collected to avoid wasting time revisiting the same locations.

Can I trade items with other players in P3?

No, item trading is not a feature in P3. However, if you are playing the Portable version of the game, you can trade Personas with other players through the game's fusion system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD