• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Delicious Cream Cheese Recipe with Pampered Chef Ingredients?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and even gluten-free and vegetarian options. You can search for recipes based on specific ingredients, filter by dietary restrictions or meal type, and save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box. Pampered Chef also offers recipes that specifically use their products and provides accompanying videos or tutorials for many of their recipes.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
I'm a fairly new consultant (started in March) and I have a customer who's looking for a recipe that she made last spring that a friend is asking her for. She said it's a PC recipe that used cream cheese, a packet of ranch dressing mix, roasted red bell peppers and artichoke. Is it one of the tortas? I haven't been around long enough to have the great wealth of PC recipe knowledge that alot of you have so if anyone knows what she's talking about I'd GREATLY appreciate you letting me know :)

Hmmm, did you do a recipe search on CC? Off hand, I'm not sure what recipe she's referring to. But you can do a recipe search on CC and enter in the ingredients and it'll mention recipes that might fit the criteria. Also, you could search under last spring's SB and see if any of those recipes list those ingredients.I'll see if I can figure out what it might be though. :)

Also check JoycesFineCooking.com

Is she maybe thinking of the Elegant Artichoke Cups? There's no ranch in them & it's mozzarella & Parmesan cheese.... but they have the red pepper & artichoke! LOL

Tried both, had no luck. I'll have to ask her if she remembers anything else or if she knows whether she found it online or in a cookbook.

1. What type of recipes does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and even gluten-free and vegetarian options.

2. Can I search for recipes based on specific ingredients?

Yes, you can use our recipe search function to find recipes that include specific ingredients. You can also filter by dietary restrictions or meal type.

3. Are there any recipes for specific kitchen tools or appliances?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers recipes that specifically use our products, such as our famous Stoneware. You can also find recipes for our other kitchen tools and appliances on our website.

4. How can I save my favorite recipes?

You can create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box. You can also save recipes by clicking the heart icon next to them.

5. Are there any videos or tutorials for the recipes?

Yes, many of our recipes have accompanying videos or step-by-step tutorials to guide you through the cooking process. You can also find helpful tips and tricks on our blog and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb V
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jillmami
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pamperedmomto3