• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crazy Thoughts on Free Product Use: What Went Wrong?

In summary, "Crazy Thoughts on Free Product Use" refers to the idea of using Pampered Chef products for free without following proper guidelines. Some common mistakes people make when using these products include not properly disclosing their use, using them for personal gain, and not following company policies. There can be consequences for not following these guidelines, ranging from a warning to termination of a consultant's contract. To ensure proper use, it is important to carefully read and understand the policies and procedures, disclose the use of free products, and use them for business purposes. It may still be possible to participate in the free product program after addressing and resolving previous mistakes, but repeated or severe violations may result in ineligibility for the program.
luvs2sellit
I think I have gone crazy! I thought that it had changed and that a host could use her free product toward 1/2 price items etc. I guess I am wrong because I can not get it to go in the puter.

Sorry, but I read that you can't do it that way.

You are correct... you can not use your free amount toward half priced items. All hosts benefits are seperate from each other.

1. What does "Crazy Thoughts on Free Product Use" refer to?

"Crazy Thoughts on Free Product Use" refers to the idea of using products from Pampered Chef for free without following proper guidelines or policies.

2. What are some common mistakes people make when using free Pampered Chef products?

Some common mistakes include not properly disclosing the use of free products in reviews or promotions, using products for personal gain rather than for business purposes, and not following the company's policies and procedures for using free products.

3. Are there any consequences for not following the guidelines for free product use?

Yes, there can be consequences for not following the guidelines for free product use. This can range from a warning or suspension of free product privileges to termination of a consultant's contract with Pampered Chef.

4. How can I ensure that I am using free Pampered Chef products correctly?

To ensure that you are using free products correctly, make sure to carefully read and understand the company's policies and procedures for free product use. Additionally, always disclose the use of free products in any reviews or promotions and use the products for business purposes rather than personal gain.

5. Can I still participate in the free product program if I have made mistakes in the past?

It depends on the severity of the mistakes and if they have been resolved. In some cases, a consultant may still be able to participate in the free product program after addressing and resolving any previous mistakes. However, repeated or severe violations may result in the consultant no longer being eligible for the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • Andrea Minier
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab