• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Fast Possible Recruit

In summary, to recruit help quickly, you can reach out to your network, post on job boards or social media, or use a recruitment agency. The best way to find qualified candidates quickly is to have a clear job description, use targeted keywords, and utilize various recruitment methods. To speed up the process, streamline your hiring process, use technology, and communicate clearly with candidates. Some common challenges when trying to recruit quickly include a limited candidate pool, time constraints, and the need to make quick decisions. To ensure that you make the right recruitment decisions, use structured interviews, conduct thorough checks, and involve multiple team members in the process.
milkangel
this is what she is asking and what do i tell her?
national conference and other ones that they have metings. how to make money in this and trips. i am talking to her now

Other ones what? Other companies?We have Spring Launch & Fall Launch for any level and we have the online training.We have Leadership Conference for TL and above ~ or anyone who's earned Excellence Awards.How to make money? Shows! It's up to her how many shows she wants to do. I did this as a hobby for the first 18 months. When I decided to kick it up into higher gear, I went from 3 recruits & a TL title to 42 in my downline & an AD title in 12 months. And I was still just doing 2-3 shows a month, but offering the business more & recruiting. I earned Toronto that year & an Excellence Award in Developing Leaders. It's all about how much you LOVE this job. If you love it & you are wiling to share your enthusiasm, you'll do well. If you don't really love the product, people will read "fake" in your attitude and demeanor. My advice, is if she loves it she should give it a try! ;)

Hi there,It sounds like your friend is interested in attending national conferences and other meetings in order to make money and have the opportunity to go on trips. My advice would be to research different conferences and meetings in her field or industry and see if any offer opportunities for making money or sponsored trips. She could also network with others in her industry to see if they have any recommendations or connections. It's important to carefully consider the cost and potential benefits of attending these events before committing to them. I hope this helps!

1. How can I recruit help quickly?

To recruit help quickly, you can reach out to your network and ask for referrals, post on job boards or social media, or use a recruitment agency.

2. What is the best way to find qualified candidates in a short amount of time?

The best way to find qualified candidates quickly is to have a clear job description, use targeted keywords in your job posting, and utilize different recruitment methods such as social media, job fairs, and employee referrals.

3. How can I speed up the recruitment process?

To speed up the recruitment process, you can streamline your hiring process, use technology and online tools for screening and interviewing, and communicate clearly and efficiently with candidates.

4. What are some common challenges when trying to recruit quickly?

Some common challenges when trying to recruit quickly include a limited candidate pool, time constraints, and the need to make quick decisions without thorough evaluation.

5. How can I ensure that I am making the right recruitment decisions in a short amount of time?

To ensure that you are making the right recruitment decisions, you can use structured interviews, conduct thorough background and reference checks, and involve multiple team members in the hiring process for diverse perspectives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefDeb
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • lisamac
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • byrd1956