• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone help me add sales tax and shipping on PP+?

In summary, if you need help from Pampered Chef, the quickest way to get assistance is by contacting their customer service team through phone, email, or live chat. You can also track your order on their website and find a consultant near you through their "Find a Consultant" tool. If you have a problem with a product, contact customer service as soon as possible for a resolution. To get quick cooking tips and recipe ideas, follow Pampered Chef on social media or subscribe to their email list.
jenniferlynne
I am trying to get a show in today. My computer crashed a couple of weeks ago. I had to download PP+ again. I only used it once before so I don't really know what I am doing. I can't get it to add the sales tax or the shipping!! Please help!! I'm running out of time before I have to go to work.

Make sure you have the host's address entered. That's what it uses to determine shipping and tax.

make sure your host's address is entered in

You guys are awesome!! That worked!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
:sing: I'm singing your praises!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your computer troubles, that can be so frustrating! Don't worry, I'm here to help you with your Pampered Chef show today. First, let's make sure you have the most updated version of PP+. Sometimes after a crash, it may not have the latest updates. You can check for updates by going to the "Help" tab and clicking on "Check for Updates."As for adding sales tax and shipping, that's an easy fix. In the "Order" screen, click on the "Options" tab and then select "Sales Tax and Shipping." From there, you can enter the appropriate information and it will automatically calculate for you.I hope this helps and you're able to get your show in before heading to work. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

1. How can I get help quickly from Pampered Chef?

If you need assistance from Pampered Chef, the fastest way to get help is by contacting our customer service team. They are available via phone, email, and live chat to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

2. Can I track my order if I need help fast?

Yes, you can track your order on our website by logging into your account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. This will show you the status of your order and any tracking information available.

3. What should I do if I have a problem with a product I purchased?

If you have a problem with a product you purchased from Pampered Chef, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with any issues or defects and provide a resolution.

4. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant if I need help fast?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant near you by using our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website. Simply enter your location and it will provide you with a list of consultants in your area who can assist you.

5. What is the best way to get quick cooking tips or recipe ideas from Pampered Chef?

The best way to get quick cooking tips or recipe ideas from Pampered Chef is by following us on social media or subscribing to our email list. We regularly share tips, tricks, and recipes to help you get the most out of your Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Jennie4PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • ktfarrell