• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help--Customer Made a Mistake!

In summary, in this conversation, the host is participating in a mystery host show and a separate cooking show. A guest accidentally placed an outside order on the wrong show, but the issue can easily be resolved by contacting customer service to transfer the order to the correct show. This will ensure that the customer receives their product in a timely manner and that the order counts towards the $1000 show goal. It is important to have the order number and correct show information when contacting customer service.
missmindym
I have a host who is doing the mystery host show with me this month AND also doing a separate cooking show in August. She had a guest who wanted to place an outside order, so he did so on my website, only he picked the wrong show! He picked her show for next month instead of the one for this month, is there anyway for me to fix this?? #1 So that the customer doesn't have to wait a month before getting their product and #2 so that it can count towards the $1000 show I am trying to do.

It doesn't go through until you plug it into PamperedPartner, so you're fine - just put the order on whichever show you want it on and mark it as "reviewed" on your website.

I think if they ordered from your website and you got an e-mail telling you of the order all you have to do is put the order on the correct show in your computer. Call the home office to make sure. I had a customer order from my website for a show, but they didn't order it on the show, they ordered it individually (I had the directions for how to order from the show written out for them to follow). When I called the home office about it (same day they ordered) I was told it was too late. The product was in processing and the host would not get credit for the order. They have never ordered again and the host has never hosted again. (maybe that is not a coincidence...)

Okay, yea, I got the email. Alright that's a relief I will just try to move the order tomorrow then when I can take the time to mess with it.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the mix-up with the outside order. Fortunately, there is a way to fix this and make sure that it counts towards your current show. You can simply contact our customer service team and they will be able to transfer the order to the correct show for you. This way, the customer won't have to wait a month to receive their product and it will also count towards your $1000 show goal. Just make sure to have the order number and the correct show information ready when you contact customer service. Hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What should I do if a customer made a mistake with their order?

If a customer has made a mistake with their order, the first step is to remain calm and professional. It's important to address the issue promptly and find a solution that satisfies the customer.

How can I prevent customers from making mistakes with their orders?

While it's impossible to completely prevent customers from making mistakes, you can minimize the chances by having clear and detailed product descriptions, providing multiple options for customers to review their orders before finalizing, and having a user-friendly checkout process.

Should I offer a refund or exchange if the mistake was made by the customer?

If the mistake was made by the customer, it's ultimately up to your company's policies. However, offering a refund or exchange as a gesture of goodwill can go a long way in maintaining a positive relationship with the customer.

What should I do if the mistake was made by my company?

If the mistake was made by your company, it's important to take responsibility and apologize to the customer. Offer a solution that satisfies the customer, whether it's a refund, exchange, or other form of compensation.

How can I handle negative reviews or feedback related to the customer's mistake?

If the customer has left a negative review or feedback due to their mistake, it's important to respond in a timely and professional manner. Acknowledge their concerns and offer a solution or apology. If possible, try to take the conversation offline to prevent further public negativity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaw
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • FFBearPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
FFBearPChef
  • lt1jane