• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Cleaning Woven Selections

In summary, to clean your woven selection without damaging it, gently wipe it with a damp cloth and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges. It is not recommended to put your woven selection in the dishwasher, as the high heat and detergents can cause damage. If your woven selection gets stained, try spot cleaning it with a mixture of water and white vinegar. Avoid using bleach and store your woven selection in a cool, dry place when not in use.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
My mother has the woven selections baskets for her stones and can't get it clean. Any suggestions on what works best??

For food in the cracks? A dry toothbrush. ;)

I have wiped mine off with a damp cloth. I like the dry toothbrush idea!

1. How do I clean my woven selection without damaging it?

To clean your woven selection, gently wipe it with a damp cloth and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges, as they can damage the delicate weave.

2. Can I put my woven selection in the dishwasher?

No, we do not recommend putting your woven selection in the dishwasher. The high heat and harsh detergents can cause the woven material to become brittle and break.

3. What should I do if my woven selection gets stained?

If your woven selection gets stained, try spot cleaning it with a mixture of equal parts water and white vinegar. Gently dab the stain with a clean cloth until it disappears. If the stain persists, try using a mild stain remover specifically designed for delicate fabrics.

4. Can I use bleach on my woven selection?

No, we do not recommend using bleach on your woven selection. Bleach can weaken and discolor the fibers, causing them to break or become discolored.

5. How do I store my woven selection when not in use?

To store your woven selection, make sure it is completely dry and free of any food particles. Then, fold or roll it up and store it in a cool, dry place. You can also place it in a cloth bag or wrap it in a soft towel for added protection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • rennea
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • TriciaAnn
  • Products and Tips
Replies