• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

?? Need Help Canceling Conference Hotel

In summary, the cancellation policy for the conference hotel varies depending on the specific hotel and their terms and conditions. Reservations can be canceled, but there may be a cancellation fee and the process for cancellation may vary. Refunds for canceled reservations also depend on the hotel's policy, and there may be a deadline for cancellations. It is recommended to contact the hotel directly or check their website for their specific cancellation policy and deadline.
jbondr
Gold Member
Oh no!

I just realized I didn't cancel my extra room at the Sheraton. I have tried to go to the hotel info on the PC website but it is just blank. Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas on what to do next to cancel my room?

Do you have a phone number you can call? Maybe from an email confirmation?I am also trying to look at the CC pages, and the hotel pages are just blank for me too.

Thanks for letting me know that you are getting the white screen. I can rule out problems with my computer. The only phone number I have is an 8-5 number only. I am currently on hold with the Solution Center.

Whew! I finally got through to the page with the hotel details. Not sure what happened. I was on hold with PC and never got any help. I was able to cancel my room and received the e-mail confirmation. I guess I learned my lesson on waiting until the last minute.

Glad you were able to do it! And just under the wire of tonight:)

I am glad I came on here tonight and saw this. I had issues too w/ the blank page this afternoon while trying to cancel. HO gave me phone numbers, and email and fax number to Experient. Of course I emailed and faxed in a letter but I was so nervous they'd "not get them" and not issue me a full refund.

All cancelled and confirmed now :)

1. What is the cancellation policy for the conference hotel?

The cancellation policy for the conference hotel depends on the specific hotel and their terms and conditions. We recommend contacting the hotel directly or checking their website for their cancellation policy.

2. Can I cancel my reservation for the conference hotel?

Yes, you can cancel your reservation for the conference hotel. However, there may be a cancellation fee depending on the hotel's policy. We recommend checking the hotel's cancellation policy before making your reservation.

3. How do I cancel my reservation for the conference hotel?

To cancel your reservation for the conference hotel, you will need to contact the hotel directly or log into your account on our website and follow the cancellation instructions. Please note that cancellation policies may vary, so we recommend checking with the hotel before canceling.

4. Will I receive a refund if I cancel my reservation for the conference hotel?

Refunds for canceled reservations at the conference hotel will depend on the hotel's cancellation policy. Some hotels may offer a full refund while others may charge a cancellation fee. We recommend checking the hotel's policy before canceling.

5. Is there a deadline to cancel my reservation for the conference hotel?

The deadline to cancel your reservation for the conference hotel will vary depending on the hotel's cancellation policy. We recommend checking with the hotel directly or their website for their specific deadline for cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kreaser
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pkd09