• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help - ASAP!!!

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
I'm leaving to do a Bride Show in a couple hours. I'm making the Mandarin Pasta Salad, using the large SA bowl. Here is my problem, I'm also making the Strawberry Spinach Salad. I don't have another serving bowl! Could I use the large stainless steel bowl?, or will the stainless steel do funky things to the strawberries or the dressing, because it has white wine vinegar?

I can't believe I'm down to the wire and just now thought of this!!! :eek:

TIA

Lee Anne

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
If it's served out of there pretty quickly, it should be ok. We did that at a cluster meeting for one of the salads and it looked ok as long as it didn't sit in there too long. Use the stainless steel bowl for whichever one is served 2nd so it doesn't have to sit in there as long. Good luck!

whiteyteresa

Veteran Member
Feb 20, 2006
You could also use your large colander bowl with lid

It is white also

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
Thanks girls - I used the SS bowl and all was fine! Heck, it was gone in minutes!! :p

whiteyteresa-- I thought about the large colander bowl but in my mind, thought it might be hard to "stir" everything up. But thanks for giving me that option! ;)

Thanks again!

Lee Anne