• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone share a flyer design for a mall display?

In summary, to receive immediate assistance from customer service, contact them at 1-800-342-2433 Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm CST. Delivery times vary, but standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days. If you receive a damaged or incorrect item, contact customer service with your order number and details of the issue. They will work to resolve it as quickly as possible. If you need to cancel or change your order, contact customer service as soon as possible. To return or exchange an item, contact customer service for instructions and eligibility.
sweet
Hi everyone,
I think I ve seen this tread here before but I cant get my hands on it.
I am looking for a flyer to give out at a display in a mall, because I don't have enough catalog and it will be cheaper to print copy of the flyer without waisting my money,

A desesperate girl,
sweet

Go up to the top of the page and click on search and type in flyers. You should find something that way. I'm sorry but I don't have anything for you. Good Luck.

Debbie :) :) :)

Here is a trifold fair flyer from this website. I don't know if that is what you're looking for. I'll look and see if I have anything else to post.

Attachments

• trifoldforfair(dollardays).doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 768
Here are a few more flyers. They were created by people from this website and by another site (I can't remember they all run together) so thanks ladies!

Attachments

• Would you like to earn FREE kitchen tools.doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 768
  • A Guide of Services Offered From PC.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 859
  • Trifold Flyer.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 817
  • s a PC Show Flyer.doc
    91.5 KB · Views: 695

What is the best way to contact customer service for immediate assistance?

To receive immediate assistance, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. Our team is available Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm CST.

How long will it take for my order to be delivered?

Delivery times vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your confirmation email.

I received a damaged or incorrect item in my order. What should I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email us at [email protected] with your order number and details of the issue. We will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Can I cancel or change my order after it has been placed?

If your order has not yet been processed, we may be able to cancel or make changes to it. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 as soon as possible to request a change or cancellation.

How do I return or exchange an item?

To return or exchange an item, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will provide you with instructions on how to return the item and assist with processing the return or exchange. Please note that certain items may not be eligible for return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCAnna
  • ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ltricarico
  • robynlynn007
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies