• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some ideas for a successful multi-vendor fundraiser?

In summary, this lady is doing a fundraiser this Sunday and is stressing about it. She is also worried that people won't buy from her if she doesn't have anything for them to take home. She is also worried that she won't be successful. She recommends bringing in new products, having an interactive display, and making sure that the tools look good in action.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I'm doing a multi-vendor fundraiser this Sunday.
First of all, I've never done a fundraiser this big.
Secondly, it's a multi-vendor. She is having MaryKay, Cookie Lee, things people can walk away with. I want to give her a good return but I'm terrified that if I don't have tangible items they won't buy.
Then, I don't know what or how to show product and if I should do a Demo. I was thinking of just buying a few baguettes and doing oil dipping stuff and baguettes.

Please give me some ideas. I'm stressing BAD!!!:cry:

Keep it simple. Everyone will be vying for the customers. If you have SW Seasoning Mix, make a dip & use little pretzel sticks. I try not to have visitors get their hands messy. I take it you are to be taking orders since it is a fundraiser. It sounds like you have done events before; if this is really big, maybe you need to take a helper.

Thanks for the dip and pretzel idea. That's a good one! Since it's on a Sunday, I'm not going to get much help. My family is active in church.This lady is seeming rude though. I kind of had a feeling not to do this. I just hope I'm wrong and it all turns out good!

I've always been told if I get 1 show the event was a success. One time it took over a year, but I was eventually contacted and a lady had a show...small, but a show. Then over a year later she ordered over $100 worth. So, you never know what the future holds. Smile and have fun.

Why not also do a pitcher of the Itty Bitty Bevs? You could get little plastic cups used to hold dressing for them to drink out of.

I like that idea, too!

Treat it like a vendor event. Maybe this video will give you some ideas.
http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/speaker-of-the-year.htm

Just wondering how it went! It's too late for my suggestions to make a difference, but the best tip I heard for vendor fairs was to take as many new products as you can to display. That is the best way to guard against "I love Pampered Chef! I have this product, and that product and..." to where the shoppers think that they don't need anything you sell because they already own it all. I've been doing PC for 12 years on the side and even I don't own it ALL! Also, because it isn't cash and carry like the other vendors, it can help to have your entire catalog in a three ring binder with page protectors so that you don't burn through catalogs and to have a flier they can take to order direct on your website within 24 hours for a FREE Season's Best. That way, customers who don't have time to go through the whole catalog have an incentive to do so that night. When it is a fundraiser, I make the fliers point out the other benefits (spend $60, get FREE Ice Cream scoop and the fundraiser will get up to $9!)

I also recommend (if you do this in the future) having the cream cheese blocks topped with our sauces as something guests can try. By having four different selections, there's usually something most people want to taste and Pantry sales help generate repeat customers. Depending on the show setup, I've brought tools for guests to try different products (like a potato for the Ultimate Mandoline or nuts for the Food Chopper) or ingredients for me to make freezer meals for myself (showing off products, using my time well and giving potential hosts an idea of another type of show they can have.) I like to bring in some kind of interactive display when I can since our tools look best in action!

What are some quick and easy appetizer ideas for a last minute party?

Some quick and easy appetizer ideas include: bruschetta, cheese and crackers, vegetable platter with dip, mini quiches, and deviled eggs.

How can I make a quick and delicious dinner using Pampered Chef products?

A quick and delicious dinner can be made using Pampered Chef products by using the Quick Cooker to make a one-pot meal, using the Air Fryer to make crispy and healthy dishes, or using the Deep Covered Baker to make a variety of casseroles and roasts.

I need a fast and healthy breakfast option for busy mornings. Any suggestions?

Some fast and healthy breakfast options include: overnight oats, a smoothie made with fresh fruits and vegetables, avocado toast, or a breakfast sandwich made in the Microwave Egg Cooker.

How can I impress my guests with a quick and elegant dessert using Pampered Chef products?

An impressive and quick dessert can be made using Pampered Chef products by making a chocolate lava cake in the Stoneware Fluted Pan, using the Spiral and Slice to create a beautiful fruit tart, or making homemade ice cream in the Ice Cream Maker.

I need to bring a dish to a potluck, but I'm short on time. What can I make using Pampered Chef products?

Some potluck dish ideas using Pampered Chef products include: a layered salad made in the Trifle Bowl, a crockpot dip using the Quick Cooker, a fruit salsa served in the Chillzanne Platter, or a batch of homemade cookies using the Cookie Press.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • welch628
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pchef_Christy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies