• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Ham & Cheese Ring Recipe?

In summary, the ham and cheese ring can be made with any type of refrigerated crescent dough or pizza dough and can be customized with different deli meats, cheeses, and toppings. It can also be prepared ahead of time and frozen for later use. To prevent the dough from sticking to the baking sheet, it is recommended to lightly grease the sheet before baking.
PamperedChefDude
I've just gotten into Pampered Chef as a consultant but my wife & I have ordered from it for years. There was a recipe that was made at a show we had years ago that was a ham,broccoli and cheese ring but I can't find it. If anyone has it can they send it to me so I can make it at my parties.

Thanks...this is such a great resource for new folks.

Broccoli Ham Ring ReceipeI'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but I hope it helps.

Broccoli Ham Ring
4 oz. ham, chopped
4 oz. fresh broccoli, chopped
1/4 C. onion, chopped
1/2 C. fresh parsley, chopped
1 C. grated Swiss cheese (about 170g/6 oz.)
2 T. Dijon-style mustard
1 tsp. lemon juice
2 pkg. (226g/8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
Preheat oven 350ºF.
Using Food Chopper, coarsely chop ham, broccoli and onion; place in Classic 2-quart Batter Bowl using Kitchen Scraper. Add parsley, cheese, mustard and lemon juice to ham mixture; mix well using Super Scraper. Unroll crescent dough separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on 13 Round Baking Stone with wide ends of triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. (There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in the center of Stone.)
Using medium Stainless Steel Scoop, scoop ham mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown

Thanks Erika for your help. My wife says that looks like the recipe.

1. Can I make the ham and cheese ring with any type of dough?

Yes, you can use any type of refrigerated crescent dough or pizza dough for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the baking instructions for the specific dough you are using.

2. Can I substitute the ham and cheese for other ingredients?

Absolutely! This recipe is very versatile and you can use any type of deli meat and cheese that you prefer. You can also add vegetables or other toppings to customize the flavor.

3. Can I prepare the ham and cheese ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the ring a few hours before baking and keep it refrigerated until you are ready to bake it. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent the dough from drying out.

4. How do I prevent the dough from sticking to the baking sheet?

We recommend lightly greasing the baking sheet with cooking spray or butter before placing the ring on it. This will help prevent the dough from sticking and make it easier to remove the baked ring from the sheet.

5. Can I freeze the ham and cheese ring?

Yes, you can freeze the unbaked ring for up to 1 month. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in a freezer-safe bag or container. When you're ready to bake it, let it thaw in the refrigerator overnight before following the baking instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • nicki25
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • charms