• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Some Easy and Delicious Halloween Recipes for a Kitchen Show?

P
pc_am1
Hi All. I am having my second kitchen show on 10/28 and it will be a "Halloween" Show with mostly a bunch of nurses. The host is my neighbor and I want this to be a great show. THere will be at least 10-12 people all close friends and instead of eating dinner out once a month like they usually do my neighbor is hosting a show. So I need to have something for dinner for these ladies and other recipe suggestions. She did a braid at her last show 2 years ago and doesn't want to do that. I work full time and won't have much time the day of the show to prepare food so I need at least one make ahead recipe to bring and then make a quick dinner (something on the stoneware) and dessert (I was thinking a microwave cake in the fluted pan). Also my friend wants to try the beer bread and PC dip with veggies and chips.

Thanks,
Amanda

Recipe idea?Here is something you could do. You would just accomodate it to use PC products.

You could premake this before the show in the rectangular baker, that way you won't have too much going on at once with all the recipes you want to do. Just a thought.... :)

Attachments

• Ghosts in the Graveyard-recipie.doc
    143 KB · Views: 511
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Amanda,Congratulations on your upcoming Halloween themed kitchen show! It sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun with your nurse friends. I have a few recipe suggestions that I think would be perfect for your show.For dinner, I recommend making our Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili. It's a hearty and flavorful dish that can easily be made ahead of time and kept warm in the slow cooker during the show. You can serve it with some cornbread made in our stoneware muffin pan.For dessert, our Pumpkin Spice Trifle would be a great festive option. It's a make-ahead recipe and can be assembled in our Trifle Bowl for a beautiful presentation.As for the beer bread and PC dip, I suggest trying our Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread and our Creamy Ranch Dip. They are always a hit at parties and can be made in advance.I hope these suggestions help make your Halloween kitchen show a success. Let me know if you need any further assistance or recipe ideas. Happy cooking!Best,

1. What are some easy and delicious Halloween recipes for a kitchen show?

Some easy and delicious Halloween recipes for a kitchen show could include mummy hot dogs, spider web dip, pumpkin soup, ghostly pizza, or monster eye cupcakes. These recipes are not only fun and festive, but also easy to make and will be sure to impress your guests.

2. How can I make a quick dinner for a kitchen show with limited time?

If you have limited time to prepare dinner for your kitchen show, consider using a slow cooker or preparing a make-ahead dish. Some ideas could include slow cooker chili, make-ahead lasagna, or a crockpot chicken and vegetable casserole. These dishes can be prepared ahead of time and easily heated up before serving.

3. What are some options for a make-ahead recipe for a kitchen show?

Some great make-ahead recipes for a kitchen show could include crockpot chicken and vegetable casserole, make-ahead lasagna, or a slow cooker chili. These dishes can be prepared ahead of time and easily heated up before serving, making your job as a host easier on the day of the show.

4. Can you suggest a festive dessert for a Halloween kitchen show?

A festive dessert for a Halloween kitchen show could be a pumpkin cheesecake, candy corn bark, or Halloween-themed sugar cookies. These desserts not only taste delicious but also add to the Halloween ambiance of your kitchen show.

5. What are some popular dishes to serve at a Halloween kitchen show?

Some popular dishes to serve at a Halloween kitchen show could include mummy hot dogs, spider web dip, pumpkin soup, ghostly pizza, or monster eye cupcakes. These dishes are not only festive but also easy to make and will be sure to satisfy your guests' appetites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • SPAMSTIME