• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Need grill party ideas please!

pampered2007

Oct 24, 2007
I have a grill party coming up soon (which I have never done before) and at first the host wanted an all hands on show which I agreed to, but now she has decided that she wants all the food prepared ahead of time and ready to serve for when her guests arrive! So basically I am setting up a display, answering any questions and taking orders. We are making the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco, so at least the chicken will be grilled. She is making a lot of other food too. What I am most concerned about is the show being boring! Since it's not a hands on show (which I wish it still was), what kind of things can I do to make absolutely sure her guests have a blast at this party?

Please share any ideas or suggestions. I would be so grateful. Thank you

pampered2007

Oct 24, 2007
Oh, I was also thinking for the display to be a summer theme. Any ideas?? Should I have a few demo stations at the table for guests to try things out? Maybe the Mandoline??