• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Party Ideas for a Grill Party? How Can I Ensure My Guests Have a Blast?

In summary, some easy grilling recipes for a party include grilled burgers, chicken skewers, grilled vegetables, BBQ ribs, and grilled shrimp. To prevent food from sticking to the grill, make sure to oil the grates, marinate the food, or use a non-stick cooking spray. You can also grill a variety of foods besides meat, such as vegetables, fruit, pizza, and desserts. Essential grilling tools for a party include tongs, a spatula, a grill brush, and skewers. To keep food warm while grilling, use a warming rack, foil tent, or transfer to a preheated oven set at a low temperature.
pampered2007
I have a grill party coming up soon (which I have never done before) and at first the host wanted an all hands on show which I agreed to, but now she has decided that she wants all the food prepared ahead of time and ready to serve for when her guests arrive! So basically I am setting up a display, answering any questions and taking orders. We are making the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco, so at least the chicken will be grilled. She is making a lot of other food too. What I am most concerned about is the show being boring! Since it's not a hands on show (which I wish it still was), what kind of things can I do to make absolutely sure her guests have a blast at this party?

Please share any ideas or suggestions. I would be so grateful. Thank you

Oh, I was also thinking for the display to be a summer theme. Any ideas?? Should I have a few demo stations at the table for guests to try things out? Maybe the Mandoline??

bumping for any possible suggestions

1. What are some easy grilling recipes for a party?

Some easy grilling recipes for a party include grilled burgers, chicken skewers, grilled vegetables, BBQ ribs, and grilled shrimp. You can also try grilling fruit for a unique and tasty dessert option.

2. How can I make sure my food doesn't stick to the grill?

To prevent your food from sticking to the grill, make sure to properly oil the grill grates before cooking. You can also marinate your food or use a non-stick cooking spray. Another tip is to avoid flipping your food too often, as this can cause it to stick.

3. Can I grill foods other than meat at a party?

Absolutely! You can grill a variety of foods such as vegetables, fruit, pizza, and even desserts like s'mores. Get creative and try out different grilling techniques for a fun and unique party menu.

4. What are some grilling tools I should have for a party?

Some essential grilling tools for a party include tongs, a spatula, a grill brush, and skewers. You may also want to have a meat thermometer on hand to ensure your food is cooked to the proper temperature.

5. How can I keep my food warm while grilling for a party?

One way to keep your food warm while grilling is to use a warming rack on your grill. You can also use a foil tent or wrap your food in foil to keep it warm. Another option is to transfer your cooked food to a preheated oven set at a low temperature, until ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzground
Replies