• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Round Stone Ring Recipes to Impress Your Guests

Parmesan cheese, feta cheese, and diced red pepper. Bake in preheated 375F oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
bbstephan
Hi! I have a host that wants a list of various ring recipes made on the round stone to choose 1 for her cooking show. Any ideas? I know of Chicken Club Ring, Florentine Garden Ring, and the Apple Nut Ring. Thanks for your help!

Becky Stephan
Fort Worth, TX

The turkey cranberry ring was a hit with my shows this fall. My mother in-law loves it so much she has made it several times at home.

Thanks!Wow, thanks for the GREAT website link and ideas!

Becky Stephan
Fort Worth, TX

Becky:

All of the above are great choices and I've made many of them myself, but I'm going to add one more to the mix :D : Chicken Enchilada Ring - no one ever goes away disappointed and it really has a great "Wow!" factor. If you need the recipe (can't find it on Joyce's), let me know and I'll send it to you!

Mary

Heres another one...Florentine Chicken Ring

1 can (10 oz.) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1 pkg (10 oz.) frozen chop spinach, thawed & well drained
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp. lemon zest
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
2 pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls

Flake chicken. Add chopped bell pepper, spinach, cheese and mayo, lemon zest, salt and nutmeg. I also added a small onion chopped, along with some fresh garlic. I didn't have a lemon so I didn't do the zest and the nutmeg was upstairs and I was downstairs, so I didn't add that either. Oh, and I don't salt much of anything. So I didn't salt it. Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle with wide ends overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. Scoop chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center. Filling WILL NOT be completely covered. Bake in a preheated 375F oven for 20-25 min. or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.

Approx. 400 cal. & 27 g of fat per serving.

chefmary said:
Becky:

Chicken Enchilada Ring - no one ever goes away disappointed and it really has a great "Wow!" factor.

Mary

I agree, you can also make a tortilla shell for your condiments. Spray your batter bowl with oil. Put a flour tortilla in the microwave for about 15 - 30 seconds (so it's easier to work with), then press it in to the batter bowl. This should fit in the center of your ring to bake, and remove when brown. Then I cut up lettuce with the crinkle cutter and top with salsa, sour cream and gaucomole. This adds to the "wow" factor. (I think) :)

ltkacz said:
Taco Ring is popular.

Try searching PC directly for recipes or www.joycesfinecooking.com

I made the Taco Ring at my party on Monday and it was a big hit. The only suggestion I have is to hold back a little of the taco seasoning packet as I think using the whole packet makes the dish way too salty. I did this on Monday and it was so much better than the last time I made it. Hope this helps!

Dotty :)

Ring In The New Year!My hosts are Ring crazy! Mostly all my requests are for a ring demo! Very popular for me is my Spinach Artichoke ring. Fast, easy, lots of product demo, feeds a room full of people.
Good Luck. Please email me w/ any others you may find! I'm running low on ideas too. :eek:
PS~ you don't need the egg. I spritz the top w/ EVOO and sprinkle w/ more grated Parmesan Cheese +/- Italian Herbs, tomato slices, etc. Comes golden & delicious.

Spinach & Artichoke Ring

1 can (14 ounces) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 package 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
½ cup diced red pepper
½ cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove pressed
¼ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 egg white, lightly beaten
2 Tablespoons (½ ounce) fresh grated Parmesan cheese
2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls

Preheat oven to 375F

In classic Batter Bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, cheeses, bell pepper, mayonnaise, garlic and black pepper.

Unroll crescent dough. . Separate dough into triangles. Arrange triangles, in a circle on Round Stone with wide ends overlapping in center and points toward outside.

Using medium scoop, scoop mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring points of triangle up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. Filling will not be completely covered. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Bake 20 –25 minutes or until golden brown.

I usually sell several of the All the Best cookbooks because it shows you how to make the ring in that cookbook and gives step by step instructions and pictures. There are also a few ring ideas in that cookbook. I also will use wreath and braid recipes to make rings out of too so you aren't limited to a recipe just because it says "ring". The ring is my favorite thing to make too and the easiest. Anyway, you can also check out joycesfinecooking.com and find some ring recipes on there too.

bbauman07 said:
I agree, you can also make a tortilla shell for your condiments. Spray your batter bowl with oil. Put a flour tortilla in the microwave for about 15 - 30 seconds (so it's easier to work with), then press it in to the batter bowl. This should fit in the center of your ring to bake, and remove when brown. Then I cut up lettuce with the crinkle cutter and top with salsa, sour cream and gaucomole. This adds to the "wow" factor. (I think) :)

Sorry....can you spell this out a little clearer for me? Do you just use the batter bowl to shape the tortilla, then take it out of the batter bowl and place the tortilla only in the centre of the ring to bake?

PamperedPeggy said:
Sorry....can you spell this out a little clearer for me? Do you just use the batter bowl to shape the tortilla, then take it out of the batter bowl and place the tortilla only in the centre of the ring to bake?
You bake the tortilla in the batter bowl (the batter bowl fits in the center during baking) then when it is done cooking you take it out of the batter bowl and put it in the middle as a garnish.
I hope that is clearer if not let me know.

Thanks Brooke. I was worried the glass batter bowl on the stone could cause problems when baking. Do you use the small or classic batter bowl? Small or large tortilla? Thanks again for your help.

Peggy

kay wait... only because I'm the biggest klutz in the kitchen that I know... are you saying that you make the ring, then put the batter bowl ON TOP OF THE STONE while baking?? So they all cook together. You're stacking the batter bowl on top of the stone.
LOL Just want to make sure, cuz that's really a cool seller that you can multi-task like that, but I'd be so scared of either the bowl breaking in to a million glass shards or my stone breaking...
:eek:

I use the classic batter bowl (I don't have the small yet) To be honest I never thought about having problems while baking. I found it on a post here and just tried it. I used a large tortilla shell but I sure you could use the small batter bowl and smaller shells also. It only takes about (10?) minutes to bake the shell it bakes faster then the ring.

even better than spraying the top with evoo, try using our Basil Blen Canola Oil. Yum!

1. What is "Need Great Ring Recipes!"?

"Need Great Ring Recipes!" is a collection of delicious and creative recipes that can be made using our Pampered Chef Ring Pans. These recipes are designed to help you make beautiful and impressive dishes that are perfect for parties, potlucks, or just a fun dinner at home.

2. Do I need to have a Ring Pan to use these recipes?

While our Ring Pans are specifically designed for these recipes, you can still make them using a regular cake pan or baking dish. Just be aware that the presentation may be slightly different, but the taste will still be just as delicious!

3. Are these recipes difficult to make?

No, not at all! We have carefully curated these recipes to be easy to follow and suitable for cooks of all levels. With our step-by-step instructions and helpful tips, you'll be able to create impressive dishes with ease.

4. Can I use my own ingredients in these recipes?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and customizable. Feel free to swap out ingredients or add your own personal touch to make the dish truly your own.

5. Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free options in "Need Great Ring Recipes!"?

Yes, we have included a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences. Look for the "V" symbol for vegetarian options and "GF" for gluten-free options. And as always, feel free to make any necessary substitutions to fit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minersmix
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • kary
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • its_me_susan