• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Good Vibes for Personal Struggles and Custody Modifications

In summary, the "Need Good Vibes/Thoughts" campaign by Pampered Chef is an initiative to spread positivity and support to those in need. This can be done through sharing positive messages and acts, using the hashtag #NeedGoodVibesThoughts on social media, or purchasing a "Good Vibes" product from Pampered Chef. Anyone can benefit from the campaign, and there are also opportunities to support it through donations or spreading the word. The campaign is ongoing and encourages continuous efforts to spread kindness and positivity.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I am hoping you all can send some good vibes/thoughts my way. It has been a long few months and I am having a hard time understanding some thing that are going on right now. :confused:

Alot of it has to do with the custody modification concerning my oldest DS and that in itself has lead to some huge financial difficulties. :( It seems like we take one step forward and ten back and it starting to wear me down.

Thanks in advance.

(((HUGS))) Laurie!

Sorry things aren't going well - it's hard to understand why the right thing has to be so hard.
I'll be praying for you, for your little guy, and for the courts to make the right decisions for him.

Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves. ~Dale Carnegie

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before. ~Jacob A. Riis

In other words, you can do it. We believe in you!

Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers Laurie. (((HUGS)))

Praying as well. I like to read Exodus 14:14 whenever I'm feeling overwhelmed.

Thanks everyone for your support. It means more than you know.

1. What is the "Need Good Vibes/Thoughts" campaign all about?

The "Need Good Vibes/Thoughts" campaign is an initiative by Pampered Chef to spread positivity and support to those who may be going through a difficult time. It encourages people to share their positive thoughts and good vibes with others in need, whether it be through words, actions, or small gestures.

2. How can I participate in the "Need Good Vibes/Thoughts" campaign?

Participating in the campaign is easy! You can share positive messages or kind acts with friends, family, or even strangers. You can also use the hashtag #NeedGoodVibesThoughts on social media to spread the positivity even further. Additionally, you can purchase a "Good Vibes" kitchen product from Pampered Chef, and a portion of the proceeds will go towards supporting a charity that helps those in need.

3. Who can benefit from the "Need Good Vibes/Thoughts" campaign?

The campaign is meant to spread positivity to anyone who may need it. This can include anyone going through a difficult time, whether it be due to illness, loss, or other challenges. The campaign also aims to make a positive impact on the community as a whole by promoting kindness and support.

4. Are there any other ways I can support the "Need Good Vibes/Thoughts" campaign?

Aside from participating in the campaign directly, you can also help by spreading the word and encouraging others to join in. You can also donate directly to the designated charity supported by Pampered Chef, or purchase a "Good Vibes" product to support the cause.

5. How long will the "Need Good Vibes/Thoughts" campaign be running?

The campaign is ongoing and there is no set end date. We believe that spreading positivity and good vibes should be a continuous effort, and we encourage everyone to keep participating and spreading kindness as much as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies