• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need good vibes/thoughts

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
I am hoping you all can send some good vibes/thoughts my way. It has been a long few months and I am having a hard time understanding some thing that are going on right now. :confused:

Alot of it has to do with the custody modification concerning my oldest DS and that in itself has lead to some huge financial difficulties. :( It seems like we take one step forward and ten back and it starting to wear me down.

Thanks in advance.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
(((HUGS))) Laurie!

Sorry things aren't going well - it's hard to understand why the right thing has to be so hard.
I'll be praying for you, for your little guy, and for the courts to make the right decisions for him.

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves. ~Dale Carnegie

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before. ~Jacob A. Riis

In other words, you can do it. We believe in you!

legacypc46

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2006
Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers Laurie. (((HUGS)))

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Praying as well. I like to read Exodus 14:14 whenever I'm feeling overwhelmed.

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
Thanks everyone for your support. It means more than you know.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JD Gray
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views