• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Party Game: Draw and Guess with Friends!

In summary, the "Need Game for Show Today!" is not available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website, but can be obtained by hosting a Pampered Chef party. It is suitable for all ages and can be played with 4-10 players. Additionally, the game can be modified to fit a specific theme or event.
cookn' katie
I lost my Hawiian Vacation game. Does anyone have the game where everyone closes their eyes and has to draw what I tell them? An island, ship, captain, birds, etc. Let me know! I need it today! I searched but can't find it! katie

Hopefully it's not too late!!!

Attachments

• Hawaiin Island Game.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 378
I never heard of this before, but I can imagine the hilarious results. How do you relate this to Pampered Chef? What do you give as a prize to the winner(s)?

1. Can I purchase the "Need Game for Show Today!" on the Pampered Chef website?

Unfortunately, the "Need Game for Show Today!" is not available for purchase on our website. It is only available as part of our consultant starter kit or as a hostess gift.

2. How can I get a copy of the "Need Game for Show Today!" for my upcoming party?

You can receive a copy of the "Need Game for Show Today!" by hosting a Pampered Chef party. One of our consultants will bring it to your party and you can play it with your guests.

3. Is the "Need Game for Show Today!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the "Need Game for Show Today!" is suitable for all ages. It is a fun and interactive game that can be enjoyed by both children and adults.

4. How many players can participate in the "Need Game for Show Today!"?

The "Need Game for Show Today!" can be played with 4-10 players. It is perfect for small gatherings or larger parties.

5. Can I modify the "Need Game for Show Today!" to fit a specific theme or event?

While the "Need Game for Show Today!" is designed for Pampered Chef parties, you can certainly modify it to fit a specific theme or event. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • DebbieSAChef