• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Fundraising Flyers for Dance Classes - Boost Your Sales Today!

In summary, to get fundraising flyers for your event, reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant who can help you customize and order flyers for your specific needs. These flyers are customizable and can include your organization's name, logo, and event details. The cost of the flyers will vary based on quantity and customization, and bulk orders are available for larger events or organizations. The turnaround time for receiving the flyers will depend on the quantity and customization, and your consultant can provide an estimated delivery date when you place your order.
ckmom002
i would like some ideas about what to send home with children after a dance class, i dont want to send catalogs bc that would be expensive but i was thinking if i sent home some flyers with my web address on it then they could order from the web if they dont have iternet access they could contact me for a catalog so if anyone has some flyers i could send home with kids i would appriciate it :)

I attached my fundraiser flyer for you.

Attachments

• fundraiser.doc
    254 KB · Views: 759
Hi there! I think sending home flyers with your web address is a great idea. It's a cost-effective way to promote your business and also allows for easy ordering for those with internet access. Some ideas for flyers could include showcasing your upcoming dance classes, special deals or promotions, or even testimonials from satisfied customers. You could also include a QR code that links directly to your website for added convenience. Good luck!

1. How can I get fundraising flyers for my event?

To get fundraising flyers for your event, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They can help you customize and order flyers for your specific fundraising needs.

2. Are the fundraising flyers customizable?

Yes, the fundraising flyers from Pampered Chef are customizable. You can add your organization's name, logo, and specific details about your event to make the flyers more personalized.

3. How much do the fundraising flyers cost?

The cost of the fundraising flyers will vary depending on the quantity and customization. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with a quote based on your specific needs.

4. Can I order fundraising flyers in bulk?

Yes, you can order fundraising flyers in bulk. This is a great option for larger events or organizations with multiple fundraising initiatives.

5. How long does it take to receive the fundraising flyers?

The turnaround time for receiving the fundraising flyers will depend on the quantity and customization. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loreen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cookingwithhart
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Loreen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies