• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone share a homemade fundraiser flyer for a new consultant?

In summary, a "Need Fundraiser Info Flyer" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise fundraising events and share information. It can be obtained through the Pampered Chef website or app, and can be customized with a consultant's own logo or branding. There are guidelines for the content and design of the flyer, and it is available both digitally and for physical distribution.
loreedfk
I am a new consultant and can't place another supply order until April to get the official fundraiser flyers, but was approached at a show last night about doing a fundraiser. Does anyone have a home-made flyer that I could "borrow" to give this woman some info?

TIA

loreedfk said:
I am a new consultant and can't place another supply order until April to get the official fundraiser flyers, but was approached at a show last night about doing a fundraiser. Does anyone have a home-made flyer that I could "borrow" to give this woman some info?

TIA

look in this thread -I remember someone just posted one. By the way, you CAN do as many supply orders as you want, but you'll have to pay a little more shipping. They are lightning fast with delivery. When you become a director, all of your delivery charges are that low amount. :)

here's one

Last edited:
Here is mine, I haven't used it in a while though so some of the new wording may not be up to date.

Attachments

• fundraiser.doc
    253 KB · Views: 622

1. What is a "Need Fundraiser Info Flyer"?

A "Need Fundraiser Info Flyer" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise and share information about fundraising events. This flyer typically includes details about the cause or organization being supported, the Pampered Chef products available for purchase, and any special offers or incentives for attendees.

2. How can I obtain a "Need Fundraiser Info Flyer"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can create and customize your own "Need Fundraiser Info Flyer" through the Pampered Chef website or through the Consultant's Corner app. You can also request a digital copy from your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team.

3. Can I include my own logo or branding on the flyer?

Yes, you can personalize the "Need Fundraiser Info Flyer" with your own logo or branding. This can help make the flyer more eye-catching and also promote your own business as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any restrictions on the content or design of the flyer?

Pampered Chef has guidelines for the content and design of the "Need Fundraiser Info Flyer" to ensure that it aligns with the company's branding and values. It is important to follow these guidelines to maintain a professional and consistent image for the company.

5. Can I print physical copies of the flyer or is it only available digitally?

You can print physical copies of the "Need Fundraiser Info Flyer" to distribute to potential customers or event attendees. However, it is also available digitally for sharing on social media or through email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ConnieR
  • ChefSteph06
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefkeri
  • pamperedbecky