• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Fundraiser info flyer

loreedfk

Mar 22, 2006
I am a new consultant and can't place another supply order until April to get the official fundraiser flyers, but was approached at a show last night about doing a fundraiser. Does anyone have a home-made flyer that I could "borrow" to give this woman some info?

TIA

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
loreedfk said:
I am a new consultant and can't place another supply order until April to get the official fundraiser flyers, but was approached at a show last night about doing a fundraiser. Does anyone have a home-made flyer that I could "borrow" to give this woman some info?

TIA

look in this thread -I remember someone just posted one. By the way, you CAN do as many supply orders as you want, but you'll have to pay a little more shipping. They are lightning fast with delivery. When you become a director, all of your delivery charges are that low amount. :)

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
Here is mine, I haven't used it in a while though so some of the new wording may not be up to date.

Attachments

• fundraiser.doc
    253 KB · Views: 564