• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Number for Writing in Sales Receipts | Pampered Chef Consultant

EE24 is the number for the 40 write in sale receipts. When you add it to the product list call it "40 free receipts" and then when you order it say quantity 1.Hopefully this will help someone out!
ChefVicki
Hi,
I need the number to write in for the write in sales receipts. I have the paperwork supply form but it doesn't give the number for the first 40 free ones?
Thanks for your help
Vicki Kaylor
Independent Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef

EE24 is the item # for the 40 write in sale receipts.

I must thank you for the reminder. shame on me I forgot something for free. :eek:

Oh no!!I just placed and already received a supply order and I forgot about the 40 free!! Bummer. I guess I missed out.

I would try to redeem it on your next supply order, that is what I am going to do.

don't forget you have to go in to PP and add them before you can put them on a supply order. I felt really dumb when I had to call HO!!

How many come in a packDo 40 come in a pack - so we only put 1 as the quantity?

Thanks,

Brooke

Brookeskitchen said:
Do 40 come in a pack - so we only put 1 as the quantity?

Thanks,

Brooke
When you add it to the product list call it "40 free receipts" and then when you order it say quantity 1.

Ok, I updated my product list and it still doesn't find it. EE24 doesn't exist... any suggestions... or is it smart enough not to give me any... :(

go to update then product information then add. then put the information in then when you go back to your supply order it will be there! good luck

Not working??O.K. this is crazy, I can't get the 40 free receipts to work. I added it to product info but when I go back to supply order it says ee24 is not allowed on this order. This is the first one I have placed for the new season??
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
Vicki Kaylor
The Pampered Chef

you have to update your PP first. You may even have to manually add it.

need # for 40 free itemizedI know how to manually add the 40 free receipts to PP, but I do not have the number for the itemized version. Can someone please help?
Thanks!

still need # for free receiptsThanks- I got to that point already with PP and I do know how to add items manually. The challenge is I do not know the correct item number. Write-ins are EE24, so does anyone know the itemized number?
Thanks!:confused:

It is EE24, I'm having prob too! Hope I figure it out tonight... I'm not sure about adding manually but I'll give it a shot. Thanks everyone for your input

ChefVicki said:
O.K. this is crazy, I can't get the 40 free receipts to work. I added it to product info but when I go back to supply order it says ee24 is not allowed on this order. This is the first one I have placed for the new season??
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
Vicki Kaylor
The Pampered Chef

I had the same problem last night. I placed a spring paperwork order last month (Feb) but forgot to order ANY receipts :eek: When I went to place a March order for receipts it wouldn't let me get the free ones. I thought it was because I already ordered spring stuff. I'm going to email HO today and see if it's too late. "Free" should be free no matter which order to place them on! :(

1. How do I get the number for writing in sales receipts as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can find your consultant number by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, your consultant number will be displayed on the main dashboard or under your profile information.

2. Where do I write the consultant number on sales receipts?

The consultant number should be written on the bottom left corner of the sales receipt, underneath the customer's information and above the subtotal. Make sure the number is clearly written and easily visible.

3. Do I need to include my consultant number on all sales receipts?

Yes, it is important to include your consultant number on all sales receipts as it helps track and identify your sales. This also ensures that you receive proper credit for the sales and any commissions or rewards associated with them.

4. Can I use my consultant number for online sales as well?

Yes, your consultant number can be used for both in-person and online sales. Make sure to include it in any online orders or virtual parties to ensure proper tracking and credit for your sales.

5. What should I do if I can't find my consultant number?

If you are having trouble locating your consultant number, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with your consultant number or help you retrieve it through your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • ChefVicki
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefVicki
  • Shawnna