• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Flyer With Info About Different Types of Pampered Chef Shows

In summary, there are three types of Pampered Chef shows: in-home, virtual, and catalog. To host a show, you can contact a consultant or visit the website to schedule. The difference between in-home and virtual shows is the location, but both offer rewards for the host. As a host, you can personalize the theme and menu for your show. Guests can also earn rewards by placing orders or booking their own show, and may also have access to special offers and promotions. Contact a consultant for more details.
JenniK
I'm putting together folders for guests I and wanted to include a flyer about all the different shows PC offers:
- Catalog
- Cooking
- Bridal shower & Wedding Registry
- Fundraisers

Does anyone have anything like this that I can start with?

Thanks!

Bumping... wanted to get something printed for this weekned.

Did you do a search in the files section? I know I have seen a lot of different flyer's that other cheffer's have posted.

this would be a good idea to put in my FlipChart so I remember to talk about the other Shows we offer!

That's exactly why I wanted to get one - I forget to talk about things unless I have something to remind me to talk about it.

I checked the files but couldn't really find anything...

Thank you! This is kinda what I was looking for. I just wasn't looking under 'services'.

This what I use in my flip book.

Attachments

• Services I offer.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 423

1. What types of Pampered Chef shows are available?

There are three main types of Pampered Chef shows: in-home shows, virtual shows, and catalog shows. In-home shows are hosted by a consultant at the host's home, virtual shows are hosted online, and catalog shows are done through a catalog or online link.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef show?

To host a Pampered Chef show, you can contact a consultant or visit our website to schedule a show. You can choose to host an in-home show, virtual show, or catalog show. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show.

3. What is the difference between an in-home show and a virtual show?

In an in-home show, the consultant will come to the host's home and do a live cooking demonstration for the guests. In a virtual show, the consultant will host the show online through a video call or presentation. Both types of shows offer the same benefits and rewards for the host.

4. Can I choose the theme or menu for my Pampered Chef show?

Yes, as a host, you can work with the consultant to choose the theme or menu for your show. You can also suggest any specific products you would like to see demonstrated or featured. Our consultants are happy to work with you to personalize your show and make it a fun and memorable experience.

5. Can I earn rewards as a guest at a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, guests at a Pampered Chef show can earn rewards by placing orders or booking their own show. As a guest, you can also take advantage of any special offers or promotions that may be available during the show. Contact the consultant for more information on the rewards and benefits you can receive as a guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
mirandachef
  • mandy412
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedlinda