• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Own Theme Show Flyer with Expert Feedback - Tips and Tricks

In summary, this conversation covers how to create a flyer for a wine and cheese show, how to bring enough dots glasses for the whole crowd, the wine and cheese show, and outdoor deck/grilling.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Hello,

So I had a theme show flyer in my host packet but then I took it out because I didn't like all the ones that were in there. So I decided I wanted to make my own. I had a recipe breakdown flyer I was using, but decided I wanted to do something more like this. I'm posting it though because I think I could word some of it better and am not sure how to execute it. I really like my idea I just need some polishing and editing. TIA

Attachments

• Theme Shows.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 791
You did a very nice job with that!

I agree, I think you did a wonderful job!

Wow, this looks good--simple yet informative enough to be exciting. Question on the wine and cheese show: How do you bring enough dots glasses for the whole crowd?

Nanisu said:
Wow, this looks good--simple yet informative enough to be exciting. Question on the wine and cheese show: How do you bring enough dots glasses for the whole crowd?

Well haven't figured that out yet. Probably will just bring what I have to show them off and use other glasses for rest. Or I guess I could borrow them from clustermates.

I haven't done one yet but when my best friend finally hosts this summer that's what they want to do for there show.

So you really don't think some of the descriptions could be better summarized?? I didn't love all my wording on some. Most of the PC themes I took the wording from CC theme show descriptions. And those are ones 'm good with with.

But the couple I "made" up so to speak I'm not in love with the wording
These for example you think they are ok?

Just Drinks-Don’t like to cook? Or just enjoy getting together for a quick drink with friends? This may be the show for you. The Pampered Chef has tons of different drink recipes that may be just what you need for your show. Drinks can be alcoholic or not based on personal preference

Outdoor Deck/Grilling-Try one of our delicious grilling recipes and enjoy the warmer weather with an outdoor party. See how great all of our outdoor living products are for outdoor summer entertaining.

I love what you did here. The two changes I'd make: Hawaiian Luau - make the font color something different. i can't read it. The other change I'd make is make the last theme show called, "Thrill of the Grill" - my director uses this title and I think it is catchy!Thanks for sharing this!

I think you did a great job! Your wording looks good to me!

I just found this today and think it's awesome!!! I like the variety of shows we offer! Can one of our creative cheffers update with the new theme shows from conference and the chicken your way show? Thank you in advance!

I love the different themes you offer, and I like how you summarize them. The only thing I'd suggest is that it sounds like the traditional and interactive are just another type to choose, along with Mexican in Minutes, Hawaiian Luau, etc.When really, they are choosing a show type first (Traditional or Interactive), and then a theme (Mexican, Wine & Cheese, etc). And if they're choosing a type first, Catalog Walk-Through should be up there with Traditional or Interactive.So, I'd say:Step 1: Choose a Type (Traditional, Interactive, Catalog Walk-Through)
Step 2: Choose a Theme!

Also, while we like to offer lots of choices, hosts don't always like that many. I'd take away some of the shows that don't necessarily correspond to the current season (Grill, Sweet & Simple).

Good point Keith! I like the type and then the theme.

I did this on my FB- Parties as Simple as 1-2-3
1. Choose a Type of Party

Traditional-Party Consist of demoing a recipe and talking about the benefits and features of all our great products!

Interactive Cooking Show-Similar to traditional party but guest are highley encouraged to help prepare the recipe. Allows guest to try out our great products. Makes for a fun show!

Walk-Thru Catalog-Enjoy some Pampered Chef custom drinks, some pre-made recipe while I highlight some of the great products.

Step 2- Choose a Theme!

Cook Chicken/Beef/Steaks/Burgers Your Way!

Wouldn’t it be great to turn dinner from ‘so-so’ to something everyone will love…in just 15minutes? If you love Moroccan, and your husband wants Spicy Buffalo, and the kids like Barbecue, they can all have it their way. I’d love to teach it to you and your friends!!

Dinner in No Time

Learn how to beat the dinner rush with a Dinner in No-Time Party! The delicious, budget friendly recipes are easy to make and cost around $2.00 per serving!

Comfort Foods

Nothing is better than coming home to a nice home cooked meal! Soothing comfort foods always hit the spot. Learn to make homemade favorites that are ready in 30 mins or less and cost around $2 per serving!

Power Cooking Chicken/Beef!

Our five Power Cooking recipes are deliciously simple and traditional family favorites. You select three of the recipes. I'll demonstrate and serve one at the Party, and freeze the other two . It's so simple! Guest learn how to make 3 healthy meals for the week in ONE day.

Sweet & Simple Party!

Enjoy desserts that are bursting with the fresh flavors of the season! Desserts range from sesoned berries, fruits and of course chocolate as well as some no baking options! The comforts of home sweet home!

Italian Made Easy Party!

Learn how to make impressive Italian meals pronto! With an Italian Made Easy Show, you’ll learn fresh twists on Italian classics using simple ingredients. There’s something for everyone, too — appetizer, main dish and dessert recipes!

Mexican in Minutes Party!

Take your guests south of the border without leaving home! With a Mexican in Minutes Show, learn Mexican favorites with a Pampered Chef® twist. And with appetizer, main dish and dessert recipes to choose from, there’s something for everyone!

Easy Impressive Appetizers Party!

Whether it’s a holiday party or a simple get-together, delicious food always seems to be the center of attention. Learn sophisticated-yet-simple appetizer recipes that are the life of every party!

Less time in the Kitchen Party!

Choose from the 30 minute Chicken/20 minuteBarbeque Ribs or the 10 Min Pork Tenderloin

These are tips that will help you make the most of preparing the 30-Minute Chicken recipe.

With the cooking time cut in half, our 20-Minute Barbecue Ribs recipe allows you more time to entertain and less time in the kitchen. And they’re versatile, too. You can grill them indoors or out. Just in time for football season

The Barbecue Pork Tenderloin recipe cooks in the microwave in less than 10 minutes, so it won’t heat up your host’s kitchen

SEASONAL

Homemade for the Holidays!

Skip the crowded malls this year, because I have their holiday shopping needs covered! At a Homemade for the Holidays Show, learn how to make impressive and affordable recipes that are perfect for entertaining and holiday gifts. Make, give and enjoy — it’s that simple!

Thrill of the Grill Party!

Try one of our delicious grilling recipes and enjoy the warmer weather with an outdoor party! See how great all our outdoor living products are for outdoor summer entertaining

Game Day Party!

Try fun easy recipes perfect for the game day or anytime! Great show for couples, guys will be excited for a party if they get to watch the game too!

Step 3- Invite some friends over for a fun time!

Nice flyer! I agree with the other comments - put the 3 types of shows at the top, and then give the theme options that go with the recipe/show types.
Yep, the Hawaiian font is difficult to read, and I'd keep it to one page by omitting things that don't go with the season.

A few comments since I'm a grammar nanny know-it-all, that word "demoing" looks funny to me. It doesn't come up as a word in m-w.com, although free dictionary thinks it's OK.
"This show type consists of me demoing a recipe " might read a little better if changed to
"This show type is a recipe demo with me explaining the products as I use them. "

In the Wine & Cheese description, "Served in our festive dots glasses, it’s sure to appease even the most sophisticated of your guests" could read as the brie is going to be served in the dots glasses. I know you mean it's the wine, though! I'd change the punctuation to this:
"Enjoy a delicious baked brie along with other cheeses, if you desire. Paired with your favorite wines served in our festive dots glasses, it’s sure to appease even the most sophisticated of your guests."

Dinnertime in No Time talks about $2 per serving but I think you meant it to say something about being quick, instead. The Comfort Foods description mentions the "ready in less than 30 minutes", which is kind of confusing.

woops! Just realized the original post was form March 2010!

Last edited:

1. How can I create a professional-looking theme show flyer?

To create a professional-looking theme show flyer, make sure to include eye-catching graphics and use a clean layout with easy-to-read fonts. You can also use design software like Canva or Adobe Photoshop to create a visually appealing flyer. Additionally, consider using high-quality images and incorporating your brand's colors and logo for a cohesive look.

2. What type of information should I include on my theme show flyer?

Your theme show flyer should include the date, time, and location of the event, as well as a brief description of what the theme show will entail. You can also include any special offers or discounts, the contact information for the host, and a call-to-action to RSVP or purchase tickets.

3. How can I make my theme show flyer stand out?

To make your theme show flyer stand out, consider adding unique elements such as a QR code that links to your website or social media pages, a catchy tagline, or customer testimonials. You can also make use of bold colors and creative design elements to grab people's attention.

4. Do you have any tips for getting expert feedback on my theme show flyer?

One way to get expert feedback on your theme show flyer is to ask your colleagues or friends who have design experience for their opinions. You can also reach out to a graphic designer for a professional critique or post your flyer on online forums or social media groups dedicated to design for feedback.

5. Are there any common mistakes to avoid when creating a theme show flyer?

Some common mistakes to avoid when creating a theme show flyer include using too many fonts or colors, cluttering the design with too much information, and not proofreading for typos or errors. It's also essential to make sure your flyer is visually appealing and aligns with your brand's image and message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb