• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Feedback on My Incentive Offer: How Can I Make It More Appealing?

In summary, the person is offering a lot of different incentives for people to book a show for June. They want feedback on the wording of the offer.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I really want a strong June so I'm offering a really good incentive for bookings. I just would like feedback on wording or how I can make it seem more appealing. It may seem like it's high but I have hefty goals and I want to achieve them. I would still appreciate any feed back. Thanks

Attachments

• June incentive for hosting.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 317
Be careful! Unless I read it wrong, you are offering all these things but there is no minimum for a show. Someone can have a $150 party and then you are giving them $30 - $40 in free stuff... Offer some things but don't come off so needy - you want it to sound as if you are doing them a favor for hosting a show, not the other way around. Your calendar is filled but you are looking to have the best ever month so last chance to join in - what about June dollar days? Book a party and on the day of the month that it is held, they get any item ($35 item of their choice) for that price - ie June 1st gets something for a dollar.

If you use this flyer you have a typo:

"Also anyone who hosts a June show will receive on of May’s exclusive pink products that help benefit the American Cancer Society." (should be 'one' not 'on')

Good luck!

Ok I tweaked it a little so I won't spend quite so much without benefiting from it. I will still welcome any feedback on it however.

Attachments

24.5 KB · Views: 321
am I missing something - looks the same to me??

Sorry must not have saved it after I changed it before. Let me try again.

Attachments

24.5 KB · Views: 407
the way I read it was book a cooking show, book a cooking show. I missed "catalog" and "cooking" I'd probably seperate them so that one paragraph talks about "cooking" shows and one "catalog" shows. Make it as easy and simple to read as possible. Good luck!

What is the purpose of asking for feedback on this offer?

The purpose of asking for feedback on this offer is to gather opinions and suggestions from customers in order to improve the offer and make it more appealing to potential buyers.

How can I provide feedback on this offer?

You can provide feedback on this offer by filling out a survey or leaving a comment on the product page. You can also contact our customer service team directly with your feedback.

Will my feedback be taken into consideration?

Yes, we value all feedback from our customers and take it into consideration when making changes or improvements to our offers. Your input is important to us and helps us create better products.

When can I expect to see changes based on my feedback?

The timeframe for implementing changes based on feedback can vary, but we strive to make improvements as quickly as possible. Rest assured that your feedback is being reviewed and considered by our team.

Is there any incentive for providing feedback on this offer?

At this time, we do not offer any incentives for providing feedback on our offers. However, we appreciate your time and input, and your feedback helps us create better products for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered2007
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies