• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Opportunity: Meeting with Potential Recruits Tonight - Need Feedback ASAP!

If someone moves up to you (their recruiter quits), they DO count as one of your 4 personal lines under this new career plan. That was one of the examples given to us in a director call. As a Director you also get a % of everyone who sells on your team so you do get credit for them plus the activity bonus. I believe in the end no matter who signs them, if they are on your team it all comes back to you in the end. I treat everyone on my team the same no matter if they are a direct recruit or otherwise.Back to the ? at hand. I think it is important to know the personality of the person you are signing under to make sure everything goes smoothly.
melissasutkus
I met a woman last week who is interested in joining PC. She collected information for a friend who is also interested. I am meeting them BOTH this evening and hopefully signing them... One question: should I sign them both under me OR sign one of them under me and have the other one sign under her?

It depends. If they want to do it that way, don't try to talk them out of it. If they don't, I'd proceed as if you will sign both of them. Make sure you show them the Grow With Us info so they can make that decision.

When I have a set of friends like that I encourage one to sign under the other because they already have a little team going. But still offer them both the same amount of training and support from you. If you don't have paper copies of the Join Us and Grow with us brochures you can find downloadable versions on Consultants Corner. Good luck. :D

I think it depends on how committed you think each of them is. I have a couple of consultants who "signed under their friend", then their friend tanked and even though they moved up to my first line they weren't my personal recruit so I did all the work but got NO credit for them qualifying and now with the new rules for directorship they wouldn't even qualify for me each month to keep directorship. So if you think they are both equally committed, then one under the other. But if you sense that one is more sure than the other, sign them both under you.

Nanisu said:
I think it depends on how committed you think each of them is. I have a couple of consultants who "signed under their friend", then their friend tanked and even though they moved up to my first line they weren't my personal recruit so I did all the work but got NO credit for them qualifying and now with the new rules for directorship they wouldn't even qualify for me each month to keep directorship. So if you think they are both equally committed, then one under the other. But if you sense that one is more sure than the other, sign them both under you.

This is not true, in as much as I understand the new plan.

My understanding is that you need 6 active in a month to qualify for directorship, and only 4 of those need to be personal recruits. The other 2 can be indirect recruits on your team. So, yes - they would qualify for you to keep directorship, as long as you have 4 others you've personally recruited who are also active.

ChefBeckyD said:
This is not true, in as much as I understand the new plan.

My understanding is that you need 6 active in a month to qualify for directorship, and only 4 of those need to be personal recruits. The other 2 can be indirect recruits on your team. So, yes - they would qualify for you to keep directorship, as long as you have 4 others you've personally recruited who are also active.

If someone moves up to you (their recruiter quits) they DO count as one of your 4 personal lines under this new career plan. That was one of the examples given to us in a director call.

As a Director you also get a % of everyone who sells on your team so you do get credit for them plus the activity bonus. I believe in the end no matter who signs them, if they are on your team it all comes back to you in the end. I treat everyone on my team the same no matter if they are a direct recruit or otherwise.

Back to the ? at hand.
I've done several double recruit interviews since Dec. and so far I've not had any of them sign under another person and actually only ended up recruiting 1 of the 2 each time. They seem to get uncomfortable when I mention signing under the friend. I think it is a matter of who will sign under who and then if you think about it, they may not want to be "under" their friend (which I've been told). I'd get to know them a little better during the recruit interview and then make a decision as to how to proceed with who signs under who.

Best wishes! No matter who signs with you or under the other recruit, hope you end up with 2 more on your team in the end.
Congrats on offering the opportunity!

BethCooks4U said:
If someone moves up to you (their recruiter quits) they DO count as one of your 4 personal lines under this new career plan. That was one of the examples given to us in a director call.

Well then, either way they count. :D It's a win-win, as far as I can see!

Yep. The key is what do THEY want to do? I have had people say they didn't want to be "under" each other and I also have a team that wanted to do it that way. It's a personal thing that they have to decide. Offer it as an option and let them decide what works for them.

Thanks all!! I ended up signing one tonight and the other one is going think it over some more... but she said she wants to sign under her friend... so that settled that for me!

So, how would "passing by" work in this situation? If both become Senior Consultants, wouldn't that start a clock requiring Melissa to promote to Team Leader or risk being passed by? I'm not sure how all of that works with the new system...

what happens if I were to get "passed by"? Does it matter? I am currently a Senior Consultant.. so this new recruit makes me a Team Leader.

If you are a Team Leader then, I wouldn't worry about it so much. I believe that if you were both Senior Consultants and she passes you by, then you would lose her as a personal recruit... that piece has me a bit confused, so I hope some of more knowledgeable folks can clarify.

4 of the 6 have to be your personal RECRUITS--not just your personal line. I was thinking more along the lines of a newer director who may not have a whole lot on her team--if the friend that 'recruits' the second person tanks and the other person moves by, she is a personal line, but NOT a personal recruit. And if she only has 5 or 6 on her team, as many newer directors do, that could impact her directorship that month, that's all. I still think she should see how committed they both are before she makes that decision. Once she has 8 or 9 on her team it wouldn't impact it, theoretically.

1. What is the best way to provide feedback to Pampered Chef as soon as possible?

The best way to provide feedback to Pampered Chef as soon as possible is to contact our customer service team directly through phone or email. Our representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm CST and Saturday from 9am to 5pm CST.

2. Can I give feedback on a specific product or service?

Yes, you can give feedback on a specific product or service by filling out our online feedback form. This form allows you to select the specific product or service and provide your comments or suggestions. You can also leave a review on our website for the product or service you have purchased.

3. How long does it take for Pampered Chef to respond to feedback?

We strive to respond to all feedback as soon as possible, typically within 24-48 hours. However, during peak times, it may take longer for us to address your feedback. Rest assured, our team is working diligently to read and respond to all feedback in a timely manner.

4. Can I give feedback anonymously?

Yes, you can give feedback anonymously by using our online feedback form or leaving a review on our website without providing your name. However, we encourage you to include your contact information so we can reach out to you for further clarification or to address any issues you may have.

5. Will my feedback be taken into consideration for future products or services?

Yes, we value all feedback from our customers and use it to improve our products and services. Your feedback will be taken into consideration for future developments and enhancements. Thank you for helping us make Pampered Chef even better!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Braedensmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies