• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Put in My Fair Flyers for Tomorrow's Home & Living Show?

In summary, for your home & living show, it's a good idea to include promotional items in the Pampered Chef plastic bags you purchased. Some suggestions for what to put in them include mini recipe booklets, coupon codes, samples, and business cards. Good luck!
AmyjonesPC
I need some help!

I am doing a home & Living show tomorrow and I bought the pampered chef plastic bags to give out so people will be walking around with them.

I need something to put in them. I have recipe cards that I hand out to people that enter my drawing, but I would like to have something that I can print out on bright colored paper (4-6 per page)

What are your suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

I use this one - I'm pretty sure it was from this site!!:D

Attachments

• fair doc.doc
    35 KB · Views: 572

Hi there,Congratulations on your upcoming home & living show! It's always a great idea to have promotional items to hand out to attendees, and the Pampered Chef plastic bags sound like a great choice.As for what to put in them, here are a few suggestions:1. Mini recipe booklets: Instead of just handing out single recipe cards, why not create a mini booklet with a few of your favorite recipes? You can print them out on bright colored paper and staple them together to make a cute and useful gift for attendees.2. Coupon codes: If you have an online store or website, you could print out coupon codes on bright paper and include them in the bags. This will not only promote your business, but also give attendees an incentive to visit your website and make a purchase.3. Samples: Do you have any small sample sizes of your products that you could include in the bags? This will give people a chance to try out your products and potentially make a purchase in the future.4. Business cards: Don't forget to include your business cards in the bags! This will make it easy for attendees to contact you after the show if they are interested in your products or services.Hope these ideas help! Good luck with your show.

What is the deadline for submitting orders for the Need Fair?

The deadline for submitting orders for the Need Fair is tomorrow at 11:59 PM. Please make sure to place your order before this time to ensure timely delivery.

How can I access the Need Fair flyer?

The Need Fair flyer can be accessed through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find a digital version of the flyer on our social media pages.

Can I place an order for the Need Fair online?

Yes, you can place an order for the Need Fair online through our website. Simply add the items you want to your cart and select the Need Fair as your host. Your order will be included in the fair and delivered to the designated location.

What are the payment options for the Need Fair?

We accept all major credit cards, as well as PayPal and Apple Pay. If you are placing an order through a consultant, they may also accept cash or check.

Is there a minimum order requirement for the Need Fair?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for the Need Fair. However, keep in mind that the more you order, the more you can save on shipping costs. Plus, you'll have more delicious Pampered Chef products to enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Savannah_Peach