• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Facebook Page for PC Business: Tips & Tricks for Success

I would like to link each recipe to a product on my website that I used to make it. The problem is, I can either attach a picture or a link to the post, but not both. I've been posting a link to the product, then posting the recipe and pic separately, but I would prefer to have them all in one post. Unfortunately, it does not seem to be possible to do so at this time.2. I would like to be able to invite people to 'like' my page individually so I am not just posting requests to 'like' my page to the same people over and over by posting it on my wall. As I add new friends to my personal
WendyE
K, hoping some of you have this facebook thing down and can answer a few questions. First of all, I have a PAGE for PC business attached to my personal page. I LOVE the changes FB is making to seperate the two more! These are the things I haven't been able to figure out when working with it though...

1. I like to post recipes and pics as I make them at least weekly. This way I appear on the news feed of the people who 'like' my page on a regular basis and remind them of all the wonderful recipes and products I have to offer and how they are enriching my life. I would like to link each recipe to a product on my website that I used to make it, so if it's something they don't own and want to see where to get one so they can try it the recipe, there is a link right there. The problem I am having is I can seem to get a picture OR a link attached to the post but not both? Anyone do this successfully and can you explain how? I've just been posting a link to the product, then posting the recipe and pic so they appear on my wall one right after the other, but I would prefer they were all in one post. I wish you could just highlight the word "torte pan set" in the recipe and have it link to it on your webpage!!

2. I would like to be able to invite people to 'like' my page individually so I am not just posting requests to 'like' my page to the same people over and over by posting it on my wall. As I add new friends to my personal FB page, I'd like to invite them to 'like' my PC page or as I meet people at shows I'd like to invite them to like my page without befriending them personally. Anyone know how to send a 'like' request? I can't find anything like that on my page.

3. How do you find guests/get guests to find you on FB? Sometimes I search a friend to add them, know thier whole name and it still doesn't come up in a search! What if there are 100's of Sue Smith's? I've read that people on here send friend requests to guests after shows. How to you find them to send it?

4. I really wish we could message from our business page like our personal page so we could communicate as our business name. Anyone know if that is possible? Might have to send FB admins that idea....

That's all I can squeeze out of my brain right now, but will add more questions to this thread as I come across them. Thanks anyone that can help! :)

Let's see...

WendyE said:
K, hoping some of you have this facebook thing down and can answer a few questions. First of all, I have a PAGE for PC business attached to my personal page. I LOVE the changes FB is making to seperate the two more! These are the things I haven't been able to figure out when working with it though...

1. I like to post recipes and pics as I make them at least weekly. This way I appear on the news feed of the people who 'like' my page on a regular basis and remind them of all the wonderful recipes and products I have to offer and how they are enriching my life. I would like to link each recipe to a product on my website that I used to make it, so if it's something they don't own and want to see where to get one so they can try it the recipe, there is a link right there. The problem I am having is I can seem to get a picture OR a link attached to the post but not both? Anyone do this successfully and can you explain how? I've just been posting a link to the product, then posting the recipe and pic so they appear on my wall one right after the other, but I would prefer they were all in one post. I wish you could just highlight the word "torte pan set" in the recipe and have it link to it on your webpage!!

Very firstly, if you link to a product page, it will not retain the link back to your PWS, and you don't want to send customers to the main PC page and risk losing them to the lead system. I mostly post recipes as Notes. I can attach a picture, and I can put the link to my own PWS at the bottom

2. I would like to be able to invite people to 'like' my page individually so I am not just posting requests to 'like' my page to the same people over and over by posting it on my wall. As I add new friends to my personal FB page, I'd like to invite them to 'like' my PC page or as I meet people at shows I'd like to invite them to like my page without befriending them personally. Anyone know how to send a 'like' request? I can't find anything like that on my page.

If you're viewing your page as your personal profile, on the right side, under where you can switch your view, there's a link to "Suggest to friends". This is a way to suggest the page to those you are already a friend with. To suggest to people who are not already your friends, you'd have to send an email. I have a link to my FB Page on each of my newsletters, and in my e-mail signature.

3. How do you find guests/get guests to find you on FB? Sometimes I search a friend to add them, know thier whole name and it still doesn't come up in a search! What if there are 100's of Sue Smith's? I've read that people on here send friend requests to guests after shows. How to you find them to send it?

I don't really want to add all of my guests and hosts as friends to my FB Profile. I mention my FB presence at shows, and as mentioned have a link in my emails.

4. I really wish we could message from our business page like our personal page so we could communicate as our business name. Anyone know if that is possible? Might have to send FB admins that idea....

As of right now, it is not. FB finally gave us the ability to get updates as our page, so I don't see it coming any time soon. But we can always wish! At least now we can comment as our page on posts that are set as visible to "Everybody".

That's all I can squeeze out of my brain right now, but will add more questions to this thread as I come across them. Thanks anyone that can help! :)

Hope that helps!

Yes it does! Do you just copy and paste that big long page address from your browser and paste it on the bottom of your email? Or is there a 'prettier' more streamlined way to put a link to your fb page?

What should I do if I can't log into my Facebook account?

If you are having trouble logging into your Facebook account, you can try resetting your password by clicking on the "Forgot Password?" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address or phone number associated with your account and then follow the instructions to reset your password. If you are still unable to log in, you can report the issue to Facebook's Help Center for further assistance.

How do I change my privacy settings on Facebook?

To change your privacy settings on Facebook, click on the down arrow in the top right corner of your homepage and select "Settings." From there, click on "Privacy" in the left menu. You can then adjust your settings for who can see your posts, who can send you friend requests, and more. Remember to save your changes before exiting the page.

Can I recover a deleted Facebook post or message?

Unfortunately, once a post or message has been deleted from Facebook, it cannot be recovered. It is important to double check before deleting anything, as there is no way to retrieve it afterwards.

How do I report a fake or hacked Facebook account?

If you come across a fake or hacked Facebook account, you can report it by clicking on the three dots in the bottom right corner of the account's cover photo and selecting "Report." Follow the prompts to report the account and provide any necessary information. Facebook will then investigate the account and take appropriate actions.

Why am I seeing posts from people I don't follow on my Facebook newsfeed?

The Facebook algorithm determines what posts are shown on your newsfeed based on your activity and interactions on the platform. This means that you may see posts from people or pages you do not follow if they are popular or if you have engaged with similar content in the past. You can adjust your newsfeed preferences by clicking on the down arrow in the top right corner and selecting "News Feed Preferences."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • Admin Greg