• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Fabulous Recipe Ideas

In summary, the party is going to be fabulous. The couple is extremely excited and have already confirmed 30 people. They are planning on having a demo station with a play with it area and a torte station. They are also considering a garnishing show.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
And I do mean FABULOUS! I have a party coming up on the 9th of June for an awesome couple. They are extremely excited about their party. They already have 30 confirmed attendees!!

So, they have a theme, "Ru Pauls Happy Drag Race". I am only vaguely familiar with the show this theme is based off of. There will be Drag Queens in attendance and they have already purchase over $100 in gold decorations and stuff (over the top). So, I wanted to demo a really over the top kind of recipe. The first thing that pops into my mind is the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte, but I also wanted to offer them some savory options. Any ideas????!!

In order to handle this crowd and try to appeal to everyone I plan on have a demo station (me) and a play with it station. I will be bringing a friend to help facilitate the hands-on area. That way people who want a more traditional type of thing can chill with me and the other more boisterous can use the tools hands-on while still enjoying the party. What do you guys think about that???!

What's really awesome is that his partner is thinking about joining my team!!! SO, I want to make sure we handle this just right!

Sounds like it will be fun! I'm having trouble with ideas for such a large crowd. I know, I know, it's just offering a taste.

A torte where you use the easy accent decorator does sound good for a dessert. It will look like it came from a bakery. The chocolate hazelnut torte would be good too, but that is definitely not a demo recipe - having everything ready and just assembling it would be good, though.

For savory, the mango crab cocktails from the new fresh & healthy book would be really sophisticated. Fabulous for warm weather. Just skip the step of chilling it, or pop it in the fridge while you decorate the torte. Also the blue cheese bacon potato crisps from the latest SB looks swanky.

I would do things that make a lot like a trifle dessert or salsa or can easily be doubled or trippled like strawberry spinach salad. You or they can make more of what ever you're demoing ahead of time and then you just make the last batch or finish it up at the party. You definitely don't want to do a long demo with a crowd that size.

Another thought is just do a garnishing show. Demo tips on garnishing or decorating/presentation. That would keep their attention.

Or David Meenan's Gourmet Chocolate Smores. Add the word "gourmet" to anything and it automatically is assumed to be "expensive". :)

Hi there! Wow, it sounds like you have an amazing party coming up on the 9th of June! I love the theme of "Ru Pauls Happy Drag Race" and it's so exciting that there will be Drag Queens in attendance. Your idea to demo an over the top recipe like the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte is perfect for this theme. For savory options, how about trying our Mini Chicken and Waffle Sliders or our Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers? Both of these recipes are delicious and can be made with our versatile kitchen tools. I think your plan to have a demo station and a play with it station is great. It will give your guests the opportunity to choose how they want to experience the party and also allows for a more interactive and fun atmosphere. And congratulations on potentially gaining a new team member! It's important to make sure their first impression is a great one, so your attention to detail and planning for this party will definitely leave a positive impact. I'm sure they will be impressed and excited to join your team. Best of luck with the party and happy cooking!

1. How can I find new and creative recipe ideas for my Pampered Chef products?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of resources for finding fabulous recipe ideas. You can browse our website for hundreds of recipes specifically designed for our products, or check out our cookbook collections for even more options. We also have a blog and social media channels where we share new recipes and cooking tips regularly. And don't forget to ask your local Pampered Chef consultant for their favorite recipes!

2. Are there any dietary restrictions or preferences that are taken into consideration for the recipe ideas?

Yes, we understand that many people have dietary restrictions or preferences, and we strive to provide recipe ideas that can accommodate these needs. Our website allows you to filter recipes by categories such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. We also have a variety of cookbooks dedicated to specific dietary needs, so you can find recipes that fit your lifestyle.

3. Can I customize the recipe ideas to my taste?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be a starting point, and we encourage you to make them your own by adding or substituting ingredients to your liking. Our consultants are also trained to provide tips on how to customize recipes for your taste preferences.

4. How do I know if the recipe ideas will work with my Pampered Chef products?

All of our recipes are developed and tested using Pampered Chef products, so you can be confident that they will work well together. However, feel free to reach out to your consultant if you have any questions about specific products and their compatibility with a recipe.

5. Are there any resources for meal planning with the recipe ideas?

Yes! Our website has a meal planning feature where you can select recipes for the week and generate a grocery list based on those recipes. We also offer meal planning workshops and tools, such as our Meal Planner and Shopping List Pad, to help you plan and organize your meals with ease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • lesliec