• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales: Tips for Reaching Your 30-Day Goal

In summary, Paige is trying to qualify for a show in her first 30 days as a consultant. She has two cook shows and one catty show left to submit. She has a show on Saturday that she told the host she will need to close on Sunday so she knows to get outside orders together beforehand. She is also going to call her tomorrow and remind her while she is touching base about the guest list, where to set up etc.
paigev71
My 30th day is Monday. I have a goal of submitting 4 shows with over $1250 in sales. Right now I have submitted 2 shows with $462 in total sales. I have a show on Saturday that I have told the host I will need to close on Sunday so she knows to get outside orders together beforehand. I am also going to call her tomorrow and remind her while I am touching base about the guest list, where to set up etc. I think this show might be pretty ok.

The problem is I am needing that elusive 4th show. I have a catalog show going, but it is going slow. The host and I are both teaching VBS at our church this week. I told her on Monday that I had placed some catalogs with outside order forms with her name in our worker breakroom (so far no orders though, but it has only been 2 days). She told me she had 2 orders at work but that she left them there. I told her we will want to close the show on Monday. She said ok, but I am having doubts of it being enough to qualify for a show.

Today I decided to "pamper" my hair salon since my daughter had an appointment. I brought profiterole puffs and the few ladies that were working loved them. I brought an envelope with catalogs and several outside order forms. I told them all I was in the process of doing a mystery host party (which they don't really know I intended to hopefully get enough orders with all of them). I explained to them briefly that I would draw from all orders placed and one winner would be the "host" and receive all the benefits. I told my stylist that if she collected it all for me, I would have a free gift for her and that I would be back on Friday to collect my dish and whatever orders she had. As I was leaving though, one of the other stylists INSISTED I go ahead and take my plate. So now what? Do I go back in there on Friday hoping to find orders? Do I call my stylist and ask her what is there? The book I left her last week was still sitting on her station and didn't appear to have been passed around.

I REALLY want to qualify in my first 30 days and I want those extra PC$. Any suggestions on how to get there? I thought about emailing my friends asking for orders, but I did that asking for shows offering a free gift to the first two people to email me back and NOBODY responded. Maybe I need new friends. LOL

Hi Paige!

Just want to clarify for you that you only need 4 shows OR 1250.00 in sales. I was in the same place you were in, my date was July 7th. I had 2 cooking shows and 1 catty and so wanted to qualify. I sent a catelog to my BF's work not knowing what would happen, well I got the orders I needed. You only need 150.00 to qualify as a show.

You have done great by pampering the business that's awesome! I would say go back on Friday as you never know and follow up with your friend on the work catelogs. You are closer than you think. Good Luck and keep us posted!

Go back on Friday. You could always take more treats. Ask if you can leave some business cards or catalogs. Good Luck!

You're doing good, Paige. Go back on Friday to the hairsalon and hope for the best. YOU CAN DO IT!!! :)

Humble Beginnings said:
Hi Paige!

Just want to clarify for you that you only need 4 shows OR 1250.00 in sales.

I know but I wanted both so I could have $200 in PC$. Even though I have been a PC customer for a long time before I became a consultant, there are so many things I still need...such as cookware. I guess I just want it all and I want it NOW. LOL

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I already have my recruiter to motivate me but it helps to get a different viewpoint sometimes too.

Have you tried hosting your own Open House?? I would try that, ask your family and friends. Tell them ahead of time what your goal is that you are trying to reach. Many people are eager to help----and you'll make your goal in no time! Best Wishes

Stay positive...I know it is hard right now but keep a smile on your face and it will all be just fine. You'd be amazed how it will all work out in the end by having faith that it will.

You can do it Paige!

vwpamperedchef said:
Have you tried hosting your own Open House?? I would try that, ask your family and friends. Tell them ahead of time what your goal is that you are trying to reach. Many people are eager to help----and you'll make your goal in no time! Best Wishes

Yes I did that. I don't have family here really, but I had some friends who helped a bit. One is having the party for me Saturday and the others who were willing to help have done so with an order (and one other show) already.

Too funny, I thought you said your 30th Birthday was Monday and I was gonna say happy birthday...but wasn't sure what that had to do with your shows! LOL

You are doing just great! Some of the best consultants started out slow, so keep it up. It takes time to build a business!!!

Kitchen Diva said:
Too funny, I thought you said your 30th Birthday was Monday and I was gonna say happy birthday...but wasn't sure what that had to do with your shows! LOL

You are doing just great! Some of the best consultants started out slow, so keep it up. It takes time to build a business!!!

I would like to go back and have my 30th birthday again. That party was a blast!! I feel so old sometimes! I guess being overweight and out of shape trying to chase kids in VBS will make you feel that way.

I hope you are getting closer to your goal. Just a thought, go ahead and email your friends. Many people would much rather place an order to help you reach a goal than have a party. Sometimes the party is just too much of a commitment, but an order is an easy way to help a friend. It never hurts. Just make sure you tell them you are working towards a goal.

1. How can I stay motivated and encouraged in my Pampered Chef business?

Staying motivated and encouraged in your Pampered Chef business can be challenging, but there are a few things you can do to help. First, remember why you started your Pampered Chef journey and keep your goals in mind. Surround yourself with positive and supportive people, and celebrate your successes, no matter how small. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to your team leader or other consultants for support and advice.

2. How do I handle rejection and stay encouraged?

Rejection is a natural part of any business, and it's important not to let it discourage you. Instead, use rejection as a learning opportunity and ask for feedback on how to improve. Remember that every "no" brings you closer to a "yes." Stay positive and keep pushing forward, and eventually, you will see success.

3. What should I do when I feel burnt out or overwhelmed?

Running a Pampered Chef business can be demanding, and it's normal to feel burnt out or overwhelmed at times. Take breaks when you need them, and don't be afraid to delegate tasks to others. Also, make sure to prioritize your tasks and focus on the most important ones first. Remember to take care of yourself and practice self-care to prevent burnout.

4. How can I encourage my team members and help them stay motivated?

One of the best ways to encourage your team members is to lead by example. Stay positive, celebrate their successes, and provide support and guidance when needed. Also, make sure to communicate openly and regularly with your team, and offer incentives and rewards to keep them motivated. Most importantly, be a good listener and offer a helping hand whenever possible.

5. How can I balance my Pampered Chef business with my personal life and other responsibilities?

Balancing your Pampered Chef business with your personal life and other responsibilities can be challenging, but it's essential for your well-being. Set boundaries and stick to a schedule that works for you. Prioritize your tasks and don't be afraid to say no when needed. Remember to take breaks and make time for self-care. Also, involve your family and loved ones in your business and communicate openly with them about your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • gidgetmarie