• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get in Touch with Customer Service for a Cracked Deep Dish Baker | Cindy Taylor

In summary, to get in touch with customer service for a cracked deep dish baker, you can call a toll-free number or fill out a contact form on the website. It is recommended to have your order number and a photo of the damaged product ready for faster assistance. Other relevant information, such as the date of purchase or consultant's name, may also be helpful. You do not need to return the cracked baker and a replacement or refund will be issued upon receiving a photo of the damaged product. Processing time for the replacement or refund is 3-5 business days, with shipping time varying depending on location. If you do not have your order number, you can provide your name and email associated with the order for assistance.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Hey ladies - havent been on in a long time - inactive now and have a former customer who has a cracked Deep Dish Baker. I cant even get into my website to do a return and need to get in touch with customer service...or whatever email you would suggest. If someone could help me that would be greatly appreciated! You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks so much! Cindy Taylor

I would have her call the home office.

HO's phone number is: 1-888-687-2433. That would be the best for this.

I agree with Harriet. You are not the one who warranties our products, so she should be
dealing with PC, directly. Saves you the price of returning the item for her, etc.

1. How do I get in touch with customer service for a cracked deep dish baker?

To get in touch with customer service for a cracked deep dish baker, you can call our toll-free number at 1-800-xxx-xxxx or fill out the contact form on our website. Please have your order number and a photo of the cracked baker ready for faster assistance.

2. What information should I have ready when I contact customer service?

When contacting customer service about a cracked deep dish baker, please have your order number, a photo of the cracked baker, and any other relevant information, such as the date of purchase or the name of the consultant who sold you the product.

3. Will I need to return the cracked deep dish baker?

No, you do not need to return the cracked deep dish baker. Once we receive a photo of the damaged product, we will issue a replacement or refund, depending on your preference.

4. How long will it take to receive a replacement deep dish baker?

Once we receive a photo of the cracked deep dish baker, we will process your replacement or refund within 3-5 business days. Shipping time may vary depending on your location.

5. What if I don't have my order number?

If you do not have your order number, please provide us with the name and email address associated with your order. We will do our best to locate your order and assist you with your cracked deep dish baker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • BeckyC5830