• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Egg and Milk Free Recipes

In summary, there are many options for cooking egg and milk free recipes. Some good recipe ideas include vegetable stir fry, lentil soup, roasted vegetables, and quinoa salad. You can also substitute eggs and milk with ingredients like mashed bananas or applesauce, and almond or coconut milk. When making desserts, you can use substitutes like flaxseed or chia seeds mixed with water, silken tofu, or vegan butter. However, it is important to be cautious of common ingredients such as eggs, milk, butter, cream, and cheese when cooking egg and milk free meals. It is recommended to carefully read labels and look for alternatives when necessary. Some tips for cooking egg and milk free meals include using alternative ingredients, experimenting with new flavors
gabriwill
Does anyone have any good recipes I could make for a kids in the kitchen theme show at the home of a little boy who can't have eggs or milk? I want to have a Tricks but more TREATS Kids in the Kitchen party.

Amanda

A quick and easy one could be the Rice Krispie Treats using:
Batter Bowl to measure and to melt marshmallows (or use measure-all cup and micro-cooker to show more product)
Mix & Scraper to stir
Press into Bar Pan
Kids Cookie Cutters, Bread Tube, Creative Cutter Set, to cut out their own treats.

Will try to think of others. That one just popped into my head for some reason.

Rita,
I like the measure all cup and micro cooker idea. Nothing breakable! :p

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consulant
Fort Wayne, IN

Rita,

That is a good idea. Thanks.

Amanda

Food AllergiesAmanda -

Just as an FYI - my daughter has SEVERE nut and egg allergies, and my director told me that I need to keep a stone egg and nut free if I want to cook for her in/on it - the porous nature of the stones holds some of the proteins from the allergens.

Just FYI - you should touch base with your hostess and see just how allergic her child is.

Good Luck!

Laurel

What are some good egg and milk free recipes?

Some good egg and milk free recipes include vegetable stir fry, lentil soup, roasted vegetables, and quinoa salad.

Can you substitute eggs and milk in recipes?

Yes, you can substitute eggs with ingredients like mashed bananas or applesauce, and milk with alternatives like almond milk or coconut milk. Just make sure to adjust the measurements accordingly.

How can I make desserts without eggs and milk?

You can make desserts without eggs and milk by using substitutes like flaxseed or chia seeds mixed with water, silken tofu, or vegan butter. You can also find many egg and milk free dessert recipes online.

Are there any common ingredients I should watch out for when cooking egg and milk free recipes?

Yes, common ingredients to watch out for include eggs, milk, butter, cream, and cheese. Make sure to carefully read labels and look for alternatives when necessary.

What are some tips for cooking egg and milk free meals?

Some tips for cooking egg and milk free meals include using alternative ingredients, such as nut milks or vegan cheese, experimenting with new flavors and spices, and properly reading labels to avoid any hidden dairy or egg ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mkrich00
  • chefSherry