• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Quick No-Bake Treat Ideas for a Girl Scout Christmas Party?

In summary, for the Girl Scout Troop Christmas party, the host has set up a cookie exchange and will also be making a treat at the party to showcase her Pampered Chef products. For the first recipe, the 2 Step Fudge is a good option and there is also a suggestion for a White Chocolate Peppermint Bark using the microwave. For the other two recipes, ideas include mini fruit pizzas for the Daisies and no-bake energy bites for the Brownies. The host also mentions using the cookie press for a 3 ingredient PB cookie dough.
Tracie
Gold Member
My daughter's Girl Scout Troop is having a Christmas Party on Thursday (16th). I set it up as a cookie exchange & we will also be making a cookie or treat at the party. I figured it was a great way for me to show off all my cool PC stuff.:angel:

There is 21 girls from Daisys to Juniors. I wanted to do 3 recipes, one for each level. We have access to an oven but would rather not bake. We do have a microwave & stove but less time away from the table the better.:chef:

I figured 2 Step Fudge would be good. Someone said something about white frosting & chips with candy canes. Anyone know the exact recipe? Or I can wing it. - I planed on getting small plates or bowls so they can put a portion on it to take home & refridgate.

So, I need ideas for 2 more groups. ?????

Last edited:
The cookie press is very easy for kids. They can help make up the 3 ingredient PB cookie dough and press them out.

Thanks Shelby. I didn't want to have to bake them.

The peppermint crunch bars are quick and simple. Or for older girls, club house chicken squares or a torta would work.

Hi there!First of all, I love the idea of a cookie exchange for your daughter's Girl Scout Troop Christmas party! It's a great way to showcase your Pampered Chef products and get the girls involved in making a treat.For your first recipe, the 2 Step Fudge sounds like a delicious and easy option. As for the white frosting and chips with candy canes, I would suggest trying our White Chocolate Peppermint Bark recipe. It's a simple and festive treat that can be made in the microwave. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed candy canesInstructions:
1. Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with wax paper.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted.
3. Pour the melted chocolate into the lined baking dish and spread evenly.
4. Sprinkle the crushed candy canes on top of the melted chocolate.
5. Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
6. Once hardened, break the bark into small pieces and serve.For your other two recipes, here are some ideas:
- For the Daisies (kindergarten and 1st grade), you could make mini fruit pizzas using our Mini Tart Shaper. Simply use sugar cookie dough for the crust, top with cream cheese frosting and assorted fruits.
- For the Brownies (2nd and 3rd grade), you could make no-bake energy bites using our Food Chopper. Here's a simple recipe:
Ingredients:
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)Instructions:
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, peanut butter, honey, chocolate chips, and nuts (if using).
2. Roll the mixture into small balls and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
3. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, or until firm.
4. Serve chilled.I hope these ideas help! Have a wonderful party and happy baking!

What types of recipes are considered "kid-friendly"?

Kid-friendly recipes are typically dishes that are easy to make, use simple ingredients, and appeal to children's taste preferences. Some examples include mac and cheese, chicken tenders, mini pizzas, and smoothies.

Do you have any recipes that are both easy and healthy for kids?

Yes, we have many recipes that are both nutritious and kid-friendly. Some options include veggie-packed pasta dishes, fruit and yogurt parfaits, and homemade granola bars.

Are there any recipes that don't require a lot of cooking or baking?

Absolutely! We understand that not everyone has the time or desire to spend hours in the kitchen. That's why we offer a variety of no-bake recipes such as sandwiches, wraps, and salads that are perfect for busy families.

Can these recipes be modified for picky eaters?

Yes, many of our recipes can be easily adjusted to accommodate picky eaters. For example, you can leave out certain ingredients or substitute with alternatives that your child prefers. Our consultants can also provide tips and suggestions for making tweaks to recipes.

Do you have any recipes that kids can help make?

Definitely! We believe that involving children in the cooking process can make mealtime more enjoyable and educational. Our "Kids Can Cook" recipes are specifically designed for children to assist with tasks such as mixing, measuring, and assembling dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • janezapchef