• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some easy Fall recipe ideas for a busy expecting mom?

In summary, to make use of seasonal produce in your fall recipes, incorporate ingredients like pumpkin, squash, apples, and root vegetables. For quick and easy fall recipes, try one-pot meals, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker meals. To make your fall recipes healthier, substitute ingredients and add more vegetables and lean proteins. Many fall recipes can be made ahead of time and frozen, and there are also options for dietary restrictions such as gluten-free and vegetarian/vegan substitutes.
emiscookin
Hey everyone,

Ok, I am meeting with my host tomorrow about her October show and...I haven't decided on a recipe to make!!

I would like something that is Fall-like and easy to make because I am 6 months pregnant and I just don't have a lot of energy anymore! :(

Would LOVE your ideas!! Please send me links or tell me where I can find the recipes you mention. Thanks so much!!! I SO appreciate it! :D

I HIGHLY recommend the Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup! My family cannot wait until the weather gets colder so we can have this for dinner - once a week!! Besides being really, really delicious, it is also extremely easy to make, and demos the cookware, so you'll get some October bookings. Here's the link. This recipe is at the bottom of the page.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/product_information/pc_chicken.jsp

One of the recipes I am offering is the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder from last year's (fall season) Season's Best recipe book.

The Zesty Ravioli Skillet dinner is pretty easy and delicious. I usually make Garlic Biscuit Bites to go with it, too.

I Love the new Green/Red/White Lasagne Recipe and the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder is definitely a winner!

1. How can I make use of seasonal produce in my fall recipes?

One easy way to incorporate seasonal produce into your fall recipes is to use ingredients such as pumpkin, squash, apples, and root vegetables like carrots and sweet potatoes. These ingredients are abundant during the fall season and can add a delicious and nutritious touch to your dishes.

2. What are some quick and easy fall recipes for busy weeknights?

Some quick and easy fall recipes for busy weeknights include one-pot meals like soups and stews, sheet pan dinners with roasted vegetables and protein, and slow cooker meals. These recipes require minimal prep time and can be left to cook while you attend to other tasks.

3. How can I make my fall recipes healthier?

To make your fall recipes healthier, you can substitute ingredients with healthier alternatives. For example, you can use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour, and olive oil instead of butter. Additionally, incorporating more vegetables and lean proteins into your recipes can also make them healthier.

4. Can I make fall recipes ahead of time and freeze them?

Yes, many fall recipes can be made ahead of time and frozen for later use. This is especially helpful for busy weeknights or when hosting a gathering. Soups, stews, casseroles, and baked dishes can all be prepared and frozen for future meals.

5. Are there any fall recipes that are suitable for dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are many fall recipes that can accommodate dietary restrictions. For example, if you are following a gluten-free diet, you can make pumpkin soup with gluten-free bread or use gluten-free pasta in your recipes. For vegetarians or vegans, there are plenty of fall recipes that use plant-based ingredients such as lentils, beans, and tofu. You can also modify recipes to fit your dietary needs by substituting ingredients or omitting certain items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedMandy2010
  • stacyworsham
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • sarahjmpc