• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Dots Dinner Plates? I Have Some for Sale!

In summary, Need Dots Dinner Plates are stylish and versatile dinner plates from Pampered Chef featuring a polka dot pattern. Each set includes four plates, perfect for a family of four or for entertaining. These plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe, with a diameter of 10.25 inches, and made of durable stoneware, making them chip-resistant for daily use.
diverson
Anyone have dots dinner plates. I got the entire collection at the sidewalk sale..... but they didn't send plates! Frustrating. Please help

I have 4 dinner plates. ($40 plus shipping) . I also have a set of 4 small dots colored glasses (unopened box), 2 coffee and more dots large round mugs ($10 plus shipping) and 1 dots pasta bowl ($10 plus shipping). (fyi) I did post this in another post where someone was looking for them.

Last edited:

1. What are Need Dots Dinner Plates?

Need Dots Dinner Plates are a set of stylish and versatile dinner plates from Pampered Chef. They feature a unique polka dot pattern and are perfect for everyday use or special occasions.

2. How many plates are included in a set of Need Dots Dinner Plates?

A set of Need Dots Dinner Plates includes four plates, perfect for a family of four or for entertaining guests.

3. Are the Need Dots Dinner Plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient and easy to use.

4. What are the dimensions of the Need Dots Dinner Plates?

The Need Dots Dinner Plates have a diameter of 10.25 inches, making them the perfect size for serving a variety of meals.

5. Are these plates made of durable material?

Yes, the Need Dots Dinner Plates are made of durable stoneware, making them chip-resistant and able to withstand daily use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
Replies