• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stunning Display Ideas for Your Next Customer Appreciation Event

In summary, there are several creative ways to display Pampered Chef products. These include using tiered stands to showcase multiple products at different heights, using food as props in food demos or recipe displays, creating themed displays with products that fit a specific theme, utilizing wall space to hang products or create a feature wall, and getting creative with containers such as baskets or mason jars. These methods can make your display more visually appealing and attract more attention to your products.
chefsiefker
Gold Member
I am doing an annual Customer Appreciation Event on Thursday and I am in charge of setting up a table to promote the wedding registry and bridal showers .. Does anyone have any pictures that you could share with me on what to do. I am not good at these things. Any help is welcome.

i have seen lotsa pictures on here - so i am sure you can search it ... prob bridal booth or something like that...

SA 3-tiered stand wrapped with a pretty bow on the top
Trifle Bowl
any other SAs
brochures

HTH! :)

Here are some pictures of my practice table before my booths last November (just click on the link below)(ignore the background stuff, I set it up in my kitchen to practice before the event). This I would of course use some of the new stuff, but you get the idea... I also had a some cash and carry stuff that I set out at the time and I had old catalogs with the old catalog poem on it and some holiday minis and some other paperwork and business cards. I also had a bunch of Season's Best Cookbooks to sell and sold out at both of my events. I had a sample of the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies (cut up in bite size pieces) that I had out for people to try too (and then of course they had to buy a SB to get the recipe).

http://s416.photobucket.com/albums/pp248/pbebow/?action=view&current=SoccerCheer036.jpg&newest=1

What are some creative ways to display Pampered Chef products?

1. Utilize tiered stands: Tiered stands are a great way to showcase multiple products at different heights, making them more visually appealing.

2. Use food as props: Display your products in action by using them in food demos or as part of a recipe display.

3. Create themed displays: Choose a theme, such as a holiday or season, and use products that fit the theme to create a cohesive and eye-catching display.

4. Utilize wall space: Don't limit yourself to just table displays. Use wall space to hang products or create a feature wall using multiple products.

5. Get creative with containers: Think outside the box and use unique containers, such as baskets or mason jars, to display your products in a visually appealing way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • dldunphy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies