1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Need display ideas!!!

1. chefsiefker

chefsiefker Gold Member

I am doing an annual Customer Appreciation Event on Thursday and I am in charge of setting up a table to promote the wedding registry and bridal showers .. Does anyone have any pictures that you could share with me on what to do. I am not good at these things. Any help is welcome.

Sep 14, 2009
  2. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

i have seen lotsa pictures on here - so i am sure you can search it ... prob bridal booth or something like that...

SA 3-tiered stand wrapped with a pretty bow on the top
    Trifle Bowl
    any other SAs
    brochures

HTH! :)

Sep 14, 2009
  3. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Here are some pictures of my practice table before my booths last November (just click on the link below)(ignore the background stuff, I set it up in my kitchen to practice before the event). This I would of course use some of the new stuff, but you get the idea... I also had a some cash and carry stuff that I set out at the time and I had old catalogs with the old catalog poem on it and some holiday minis and some other paperwork and business cards. I also had a bunch of Season's Best Cookbooks to sell and sold out at both of my events. I had a sample of the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies (cut up in bite size pieces) that I had out for people to try too (and then of course they had to buy a SB to get the recipe).

SoccerCheer036.jpg picture by pbebow - Photobucket

Sep 15, 2009
Have something to add?