• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Dip Recipes for Your Next Sip & Dip Show

is...a...taco...dip!You will love this guilt-free garden dip! It is a great recipe that can be found in the Pampered Chef All The Best cookbook on page 44. I prepared the recipe at home so the guests will get to try it while waiting for the show to begin. I served it on my Chillzanne Rectangular Server and they looked so presentable with all kind of veggies around it. I sold couple of the bowls in each show. They can't believe it stayed cold even though has been set for awhile during the show.
jenab1013
I need some dip recipes for a Sip and Dip show that I have coming up. Anything would be great - hot or cold.
Thanks!!

My Favorite

Hot Artichoke Dip
1 can artichokes (use can strainer to drain!)
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup parmesan cheese (use cheese grater)
1 can chopped green chilis
2 spring onions, chopped

Chop artichokes. Mix all together and bake in pie plate or mini baker, 350 degrees for about 30 miin. Serve with triscuits. Awesome.

I like making the Farmers Market Seasoning dips and/or using the Oil Dipping Set. If you don't have that, you can still do it in other bowls or the small white squares or small squares with the Entertaining Set. Do as many as you want, but here are some ideas of what to mix into the olive oil: just parmesan cheese, parmesan cheese and garlic, Italian Seasoning Mix or Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix, or the Basil Blend Canola Oil (although this is on back order). You can show a variety of tools doing this including the garlic press, cheese grater, microplane grater, and measuring spoons. I love Sip and Dip Shows! Of course, you should make some beer bread too. :)

My favoritesI love doing these parties!
The two I like to use are the Touchdown Taco Dip and also the Hot Pizza Dip. Everyone loves them and of course you use the Deep dish baker or the oval baker which helps boost those sales. :D

Michelle Minikus
Pampered Chef Consultant
Let me Help You, Discover the Chef in you!

Dip RecipeI would love the recipe for the Hot Pizza Dip if someone wouldn't mind posting it.

Also, I read on here where someone mentioned the Southwestern Dip using the southerwestern spices - how do you make this and what is it served with?

Classic Dill Dip1 cup mayo
1 cup sour cream
3 tbsp of Pampered Chef Pantry dill weed seasoning!

Recipe for Southwestern Dip

1 Cup mayo
1 Cup sour cream
2-3 Tablespoons southwestern seasoning mix
Refrigerate 1 hour
Serve with fresh veggies, crackers, or tortilla chips

I hate mayo so I use all sour cream instead of the mayo and everyone loves that way too! :)

what is a sip & dip?I am still new with the pc. What is a sip & dip & what do you do?

Sip and DipI am fairly new as well, and this is my first Sip and Dip show. I can tell you what I'm doing - some others may have different ideas too. I am letting the host pick two dip recipes and I am making the PC Decaf Coffee and Lemonade. I am going to try to serve/display the food in as many pampered chef products as possible. I am serving the coffee in the Carafe and the lemonade in the Qucik Stir Pitcher and the dips in the SA bowls. Since I won't be making a recipe during the show, I'm going to do the Potato Demo and maybe demo with a couple veggies. The host didn't really want to have a recipe prepared at the show - she just kinda wanted it to be a fun and relaxing show. Hope this helps a little - just kinda tells what I'm going to do.

Hot Pizza DipJena- the hot pizza dip is in the fall/winter 2005 season best recipe book. It is a great recipe and easy to make.

Enjoy,
Amy

Fruit dip recipeI recently made this dip for a show and everyone raved over how good it was! It is really easy to put together!

Butterscotch Dip

1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese softened
1/4 cup butterscotch ice cream topping ( I used smuckers)
1 tbsp packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla

combine all ingredients in small batter bowl. Chill and serve with fresh fruit.

I also used the touchdown taco dip at the same show and it was gone by the end of the show! Both are great dips and easy to put together!

Tracy Whipple

Guilt-Free Garden DipYou probably will love this recipe and iyou can find it in the Pampered Chef All The Best cookbook on page 44. I did this on my show several times and my host and her guests really loved it! I prepared the recipe at home so the guests will get to try it while waiting for the show to begin. I served it on my Chillzanne Rectangular Server and they look so presentable with all kind of veggies around it. I sold couple of the bowls in each show. They can't believe it stayed cold even though has been set for awhile during the show. On my other show, I also served it on one of the small striped bowl side by side with another small bowl filled with salsa on a caddy. I received oohs...! and ahhs...! when they saw it! This is a good way to sell the bowls too plus the caddy. It is an easy recipe and you can tell the guests that if they are concern of the cream cheese, it can be subsitute with fat-free so they won't feel guilty. The veggies for the dip, I used Crinkle Cutter to cut my carrots and Jicama.
Cross selling items: Crinkle Cutter, Adjustable measuring spoons, All-Maasure Cup, Ultility Knife, Cuttering Board, Classic Batter Bowl, Chillzanne Rectangular Server and Small Striped Bowls with Caddy. Good luck! :)

I'm bumping this up because I'm thinking of doing Sip & Dip shows in September to show off some pieces of New Traditions.

Any other ideas on these shows? I ususally only make one recipe so this will be a bit of a departure for me.

Here are some of my favs.....

I got the Cheesy Bacon Dip from Jeanie off here.

I have some recipes for fruit and chocolate dips if you want them but I have not tried them and cannot say if they are good or not.

Attachments

• Touchdown Taco Dip.doc
    33 KB · Views: 516
  • BLT Dip.doc
    24 KB · Views: 349
  • HOT ARTICHOKE DIP.doc
    24 KB · Views: 348
  • Hot Pizza Dip.doc
    24 KB · Views: 376
  • Cheesy Bacon dip.doc
    24 KB · Views: 341
Jennifer,

Thank you!!!

your welcome

Can someone put all the receipies together and then post a master list that way we all can have them!!! Thanks

http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

check out this website.

More of a spread but....I made the Creamy Garlic Spread the other night (didn't have Garden Veggie cream cheese at my local store, so I used Chive and Onion instead) and it was FANTASTIC!!! I couldn't get over how good it was! Ate it on Triscuits (finished it off last night *sigh*) :D

The recipe is for a spread, but it wasn't too thick, so I think it could be used as a dip.

Creamy Garlic Spread

Ingredients:
1 container (8 ounces) garden vegetable cream cheese spread, softened
½ cup mayonnaise
¾ teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 garlic clove, pressed
Canapé bread slices, crackers, or assorted sliced vegetables (optional)

Directions:
Combine cream cheese spread, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning and garlic pressed with garlic press in small batter bowl; whisk until smooth. Attached desired tip to easy accent decorator; fill with cheese mixture. Pipe onto bread slices, crackers, or assorted vegetables or serve alongside. Yield: 1½ cups spread

PC site for recipes....I never see anyone mention it on here, but I see the Joyce's Fine Cooking site link come across all the time, so I was wondering if maybe we forget about it as a resource sometimes, but anyway, don't forget you can do a search on the recipe section of the actual Pampered Chef site!

http://www.pamperedchef.com/our_products/recipesearch/search.jsp

Has anyone tried the Cannoli dip in the new SB cookbook yet? It looks good but haven't had a chance to make it yet!

I combined all the recipies that you all listed on here on to one sheet!!! If you want me to add anymore let me know

Thanks

Attachments

• Master List for PC Dip Recipies.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 463
Wow! Thank you, Leah!!! :)

Not a problem.... I figured everyone would have a much easier time if all of them were at their finger tips rather than going through thread after thread trying to find the one that they wanted!!

(The time is now 6:05am eastern time)

I do a dip show. I buy some of the ingredients, ask for reimburstments. Here it is

Garden Dip (host buys veggies)
Chillzanne Sectional Server

Hot Pizza Dip (I make the bread ahead of time in the bread tube)
FV Mini Oval Baker - Dip Medium SA plate - Bread
(I place a small piece of material on the round woven selection tray
placed the hot pizza dip, then the plate w/bread, they just loved it)

Mexican Bean Dip (I make the Lima Tortilla Chips ahead of time) DEMO
Cranberry Mini Deep Dish Baker - Dip Woven Rectangle Tray - Chips
(I placed another piece of material on the tray)

Summer for Dip (Host buy the fruit)
Chillzanne Rectangle Server in Woven Selection

I did this show last night and everyone pigged-out on the three dips while I made the demo recipe and everyone just loved it. :D They said that they have never been to a show in which they ate while the person was demostrating.:p

It kept their attention, they asked questions about the recipes and the tools I used, and about the glazed stoneware pieces I was using. It was a great show. The show is close to $400 but I got 2 bookins and maybe a 3rd(this one out of town) shows. We will be closing at 4pm today.

:) I was very happy.:) Just thought I would let you know.
(Sorry for all the mispelled words)

I LOVE my TO DIE FOR CHEESE DIP--made in the microwave in 5 minutes in the stoneware pie plate--great for Sept--I bring it prepared
1 cup mayo--I use fat free
8 oz cream cheese--I use fat free
2 sprigs of green onion--I cut with shears
8 oz of colby jack cheese
mix well
then grate 6 ritz crackers on top in the pie plate
1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon --I buy the bag of bits (real bacon)
then grate 6 more ritz on top of the bacon
microwave 4-5 minutes or until bubbly--I usually always do 5 minutes

I serve with little nacho ships or wheat thins

they will want to lick the bowl---so many say they could just sit down with a spoon and eat it!!!

I don't know how to do an attachment for here:D

Susan - I've had that dip and it is soooo good. The name is perfect. You need to eat it with a spoon. LOL. Heres another good one - this is not exactly a dip - more like a spread. It's not a PC recipe but it is a great demo and delicious. You can leave it right on the stone or transfer to the medium square with triscuits around it.

Easy Baked Cheese and Pesto

1 can Crescent Rolls
8 oz cream cheese (block)
2 T Pesto
2 T chopped roasted red peppers OR sun dried tomatoes in oil
1 egg

Unroll crescent rolls (medium bar pan would be perfect!). Press seams together. Cut brick of cream cheese in half lengthwise and place on one-half of the crescent roll dough. Top with 1 T of the pesto and peppers. Place other half of cream cheese over this followed by the rest of the pesto and peppers. Brush edges with beaten egg. Bring dough over cream cheese to completely enclose cream cheese, press edges together to seal. Brush with more egg.
Bake 375 for 12-15 min. Let cool 5 min. Serve with Triscuits.

Updated Dip Recipe listI added the new updates to the list ........... enjoy made me hungry at 7am!!!

Attachments

• Master List for PC Dip Recipies.doc
    38 KB · Views: 530
Susa, I love you To Die For Dip Too!!!

gojuliego said:
1 cup mayo
1 cup sour cream
3 tbsp of Pampered Chef Pantry dill weed seasoning!
That one is delicious!

I also have a really good crab dip that I can post if you'd like. You serve in in a like rounded mound with ****tail sauce all around it. A chef friend on mine gave it to me. YUM!

SOunds good Anne.. what's the recipe??

I made that dip with the mayo, sour cream, and dill weed this weekend for my Open House. I was surpirsed at how good it was b/c I am not a fan of dill, but it was awesome.

One of my friends was eating it and said "MMM this is great, what's in it?" I told her the ingredients and she said "I don't eat mayo!" I told her "Well, you just did - I hope it's not b/c your allergic to it!!!" and she just kept on eating.......:p

Not a pampered chef recipe but one that is liked a lot in my house - the dip can also be used as a marinate or a salad dressing:

Lime Ginger Dip:
2 tsp (2 cloves?) minced or roasted garlic
1 tsp lime zest (use zester)
2 tsp of ginger (use garlic mincer)
1-2 tablespoons of lime juice (use citrus press)
3 tablespoons of virgin olive oil (adjustable measuring spoon)

Using the stainless steel whisk mix all ingredients together. Serve in a SA bowl.

Have the hostess supply the vegetables and use the crinkle cut to make the veggies look extra special. Put the vegetables in the chillzine.

Check Stoneware Inspirations for the Create-a-Dip recipes. I have made the Fiesta Chicken dip several times and people RAVE over it! I think I might be bringing some dips to Sept Shows for showing off my New Traditions!

speedychef said:
Check Stoneware Inspirations for the Create-a-Dip recipes. I have made the Fiesta Chicken dip several times and people RAVE over it! I think I might be bringing some dips to Sept Shows for showing off my New Traditions!

Thanks for the tip! I was trying to thing of a way to highlight my New Tradition Stones. . .a Dip &Sip show seemed the easiest way!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lgchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lgchef
  • PCCHeather0506