• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Digital Thermometer? Need One for Sale?

In summary, the digital thermometer can be easily used by inserting the probe into the food to get a quick temperature reading. It can be used for a variety of foods and liquids and has a temperature range of -58°F to 572°F. The thermometer is highly accurate and has a high precision sensor for consistent readings. However, it is not waterproof and should not be submerged in liquid. It can also be calibrated for accurate readings every 6-12 months.
kylschef
Hi there,

My digital thermometer was the best thing and now I cannot locate it. If you have one I would really love to know how I may receive it.(Buy)

Thank you,
K:)

I'm in search for one also. I have a customer that her probe broke and needs to replace it. Let me know if you have one that you want to get rid of. She said she would take a used one to.

1. How do I use the digital thermometer?

To use the digital thermometer, simply insert the probe into the center of the food you want to measure. The temperature will be displayed on the screen within seconds. Make sure to clean the probe with warm soapy water before and after each use for accurate readings.

2. Can I use the digital thermometer for all types of food?

Yes, the digital thermometer can be used for a variety of foods including meats, poultry, fish, and baked goods. It can also be used for liquids such as soups and sauces.

3. How accurate is the digital thermometer?

The digital thermometer is highly accurate and has a temperature range of -58°F to 572°F. It also has a high precision sensor that ensures precise and consistent readings every time.

4. Is the digital thermometer waterproof?

No, the digital thermometer is not waterproof. It is important to avoid submerging the probe in water or any other liquids, as it can damage the thermometer and affect its accuracy.

5. Can the digital thermometer be calibrated?

Yes, the digital thermometer can be calibrated to ensure accurate readings. Instructions for calibration can be found in the product manual or by contacting our customer service team. It is recommended to calibrate the thermometer every 6-12 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • pc ri lisa