• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need demo idea for an Italian themed party...would like to use rockcrok for something

kreaser

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2008
Hi all..I am having a show on the 17th and the host wants it Italian themed. I would like to use the rockcroc for something. She may have a large crowd there..up in the 20's I'm certain. I will probably make a main item and some sort of dessert. Any suggestions while keeping it semi simple and quick! she is also a past consultant of mine and has big expectations...In a good way, of course! thanks in advance

Rhonda's Kitchenette

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2011
Tiramasu in the Truffle Bowl- keeping it simple; alternate lady fingers that were dipped cold espresso coffee and layer with instant pudding, grate dark chocolate in between. I've made the instant pudding in the quick stir for fun.

melizabeth35

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2012
Bruschetta Pasta -- see Consultant's corner for the video by Jill Lerner. She does an Italian show with the RockCrock and the Bar Pan

melizabeth35

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2012
Dessert could be a cherry chocolate cake - choc cake mix, 3 eggs, cherry pie filling. Mix really well in the rock crock and in the micro for 10 -11 min.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I know this thread is a few months old, but an Italian Theme recipe, featuring the Rockcrock was featured not too long ago on CC. Jill Lerner's Zucchini Linguine Marinara.....3 ingredients and $258+ in product used.

The CC Link under Cooking Shows is: http://www.pamperedchef.com/cc/bruschetta-pasta-demo

Attachments

• PC_TasteOfItaly.pdf
    841.6 KB · Views: 1,796