• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious DCB Brunch Recipe for Your 10am Show!

In summary, Chef provides a summary of a conversation about a brunch recipe. The recipe is Ham and Cheese Brunch squares. The recipe is easy and delicious and can be done in the Deep Covered Baker. Chef suggests another recipe, the DCB Omelet, that is also easy and delicious.
mscharf
I am doing a 10am show sat and am looking for a GREAT brunch DCB recipe!! Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!!:chef:

Ham and Cheese Brunch squares! Its awesome and easy.

I would really like something for the Deep Covered Baker. I have been selling 2-4 DCB's at every show, so I usually only do recipes in it!! Any other ideas?

I seem to remember some sort of quiche like recipe that had sausage,etc, maybe in 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol II, using the DCB. I won't be able to look til tonight but maybe that will trigger someone elses memory until then?

Jewel said:
Ham and Cheese Brunch squares! Its awesome and easy.

HOw exactly do you do this? I too have a brunch show and I could always do an apple crisp to show the DCB but if I could show a savory recipe that would be great!

DCB Omelet2 small potatoes
1 small onion
2 T butter
8 eggs
1/2 c heavy whipping cream
cheddar and monterey jack cheese
baconCook the bacon in the bar pan in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes. Using the Food Chopper, chop the potatoes into small pieces and chop the onion. Place the potato and onion pieces in the bottom of the Deep Covered Baker. Place the butter on top. Cover and microwave for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and heavy whipping cream with salt and pepper to taste. Shred the cheddar and monterey jack cheeses. When the potatoes are fork tender, sprinkle half of the cheese over them. Pour the egg mixture over and top with the rest of the cheese. Cook in the microwave for 13 minutes. Chop bacon and sprinkle on top. Serve with more shredded cheese, if desired.You could add different meats to the egg mixture or veggies to the onion, potato layer.Make sure to check the middle of the eggs to make sure they get cooked all the way.

Thank you!

cmdtrgd said:
DCB Omelet

2 small potatoes
1 small onion
2 T butter
8 eggs
bacon

Cook the bacon in the bar pan in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes. Using the Food Chopper, chop the potatoes into small pieces and chop the onion. Place the potato and onion pieces in the bottom of the Deep Covered Baker. Place the butter on top. Cover and microwave for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and heavy whipping cream with salt and pepper to taste. Shred the cheddar and monterey jack cheeses. When the potatoes are fork tender, sprinkle half of the cheese over them. Pour the egg mixture over and top with the rest of the cheese. Cook in the microwave for 13 minutes. Chop bacon and sprinkle on top. Serve with more shredded cheese, if desired.

You could add different meats to the egg mixture or veggies to the onion, potato layer.

Make sure to check the middle of the eggs to make sure they get cooked all the way.

Thanks so much. Is this in a cookbook?

Nope, stole it from another consultant and tweaked it a bit.

Maybe call it something else haha

T'was the night Before Christmas Omelet

8 eggs
1 1/2 cups milk
2 teaspoons all-purpose dill mix
5 slices white bread
1 (2.5 ounce) package processed ham
1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
7 large mushrooms, sliced with egg slicer
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Dash of salt
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.

Beat eggs, milk and ill mix in bowl with whisk. Tear bread into small pieces. Coarsely chop ham and onion with food chopper. Add bread, ham, onion, mushrooms, pepper and salt to egg mixture. Stir. Pour into deep-dish baker. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until done. 8 to 10 servings

PM me if you still need some. My director just emailed me a few! :)

cmdtrgd said:
DCB Omelet

2 small potatoes
1 small onion
2 T butter
8 eggs
bacon

Cook the bacon in the bar pan in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes. Using the Food Chopper, chop the potatoes into small pieces and chop the onion. Place the potato and onion pieces in the bottom of the Deep Covered Baker. Place the butter on top. Cover and microwave for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and heavy whipping cream with salt and pepper to taste. Shred the cheddar and monterey jack cheeses. When the potatoes are fork tender, sprinkle half of the cheese over them. Pour the egg mixture over and top with the rest of the cheese. Cook in the microwave for 13 minutes. Chop bacon and sprinkle on top. Serve with more shredded cheese, if desired.

You could add different meats to the egg mixture or veggies to the onion, potato layer.

Make sure to check the middle of the eggs to make sure they get cooked all the way.

This was a HUGE hit!! We did sausage instead of bacon and added some other veggies and it was great!! I booked 4 shows and had great sales. Thanks so much! If anyone has other breakfast recipe I would love to have them to add to my DCB recipe collection.

Oh one last thing, after it finished cooking, I used the rotary grater and did a little more cheese on top, put the lid back on for 3 minutes and it looked BEAUTIFUL!!

How much cheese would you say you used in this recipe? About a cup?

1. What is a DCB brunch recipe?

A DCB brunch recipe refers to a recipe that can be made using the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) from Pampered Chef. This versatile stoneware dish can be used to make a variety of breakfast and brunch dishes, such as frittatas, quiches, and casseroles.

2. What are the benefits of using a DCB for brunch recipes?

The Deep Covered Baker is designed to evenly distribute heat, resulting in evenly cooked and delicious brunch dishes. It also has a non-stick surface, making it easy to clean up after cooking. Plus, its deep design allows for larger portions, perfect for feeding a crowd at brunch.

3. Can I use the DCB for sweet and savory brunch recipes?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker can be used for both sweet and savory brunch recipes. Its non-stick surface makes it ideal for baking sweet dishes like French toast or cinnamon rolls, while its deep design is perfect for savory dishes like breakfast casseroles or quiches.

4. How do I care for my DCB after using it for a brunch recipe?

The DCB is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it to prolong its lifespan. Use warm water and a mild detergent to clean it, and avoid using metal utensils or scrubbers, as they can damage the non-stick surface. Let it air dry before storing it.

5. Can I use the DCB in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. It is also safe to use in the refrigerator and freezer, making it convenient for preparing brunch dishes ahead of time and reheating leftovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Polliewiggle
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Polliewiggle
  • lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • priseortega