• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Delicious DCB Breakfast Recipe for a Special Occasion?

in the VRBO. My folks had a great time and I think they are both a little sad it's over. Let me know when you have the recipes together, I would love to give them a try.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Celebrating my folks 60th wedding anniversary. Does anyone have a great breakfast recipe for the DCB?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I haven't tried this yet, but I found a recipe that is to made in a crock pot and I tried that but it dried out a little too much cooking all night long in the crock pot, so I am planning on making it sometime in the DCB in the microwave...Layer:
thawed frozen Hashbrowns
breakfast meat (I used ham and it was too dry, would recommend sausage or bacon, precook)
onions or peppers or mushrooms (to taste)
shredded cheese
and then pour beaten eggs over topSorry there aren't any amounts or times for microwaving, like I said, haven't actually tried it in the micro, the original recipe called for a dozen eggs and to cook on low all night long in the crock pot. I was also thinking that it might be good if you went a little mexican with it. Add Chorizo with the breakfast sausage and maybe add some salsa and mexican blend shredded cheese. Maybe crumble some crushed tortilla chips on top? And maybe serve with sour cream and salsa! Good luck!

ChefPaulaB said:
I haven't tried this yet, but I found a recipe that is to made in a crock pot and I tried that but it dried out a little too much cooking all night long in the crock pot, so I am planning on making it sometime in the DCB in the microwave...

Layer:
thawed frozen Hashbrowns
breakfast meat (I used ham and it was too dry, would recommend sausage or bacon, precook)
shredded cheese
and then pour beaten eggs over top

Sorry there aren't any amounts or times for microwaving, like I said, haven't actually tried it in the micro, the original recipe called for a dozen eggs and to cook on low all night long in the crock pot. I was also thinking that it might be good if you went a little mexican with it. Add Chorizo with the breakfast sausage and maybe add some salsa and mexican blend shredded cheese. Maybe crumble some crushed tortilla chips on top? And maybe serve with sour cream and salsa! Good luck!

Yum! You've got my stomach growling just reading this. I'll bet the Mexican kick would be awesome! I think I'll give this a whirl.

I'm adding these to my DCB recipe collection that should be posted by weeks end.

Saturday Gourmet said:
Yum! You've got my stomach growling just reading this. I'll bet the Mexican kick would be awesome! I think I'll give this a whirl.

Let me know how it turns out! I really want to try it, but with it just being DH and I that would eat it, (DD doesn't eat anything "different" and DS is allergic to eggs) I hate to make such a huge thing. Might try it on family dinner night sometime when my oldest son and his fiance are coming, breakfast for dinner is good sometimes! But let me know, please! And maybe keep track of the cooking times so that we don't all have to experiment, TIA!!!

I would absolutely LOVE to find recipes that you could do ALL meals in one day in the DCB .... breakfast, lunch, dinner & dessert. What a cookbook that would be!!!!!!!

I think this one will adapt well to the DCB.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Twas the Night Before Christmas Omelet.doc
    27 KB · Views: 579
Saturday Gourmet said:

Have you tried this yet? Just wondering how it turned out...

two more to add on this morning

Breakfast Omlet Casserole

Layer: thawed frozen Hashbrowns
Any breakfast meat precooked ham, was too dry, would recommend sausage or bacon.
shredded cheese

Sorry there aren't any amounts or times for microwaving, like I said, haven't actually tried it in the micro, the original recipe called for a dozen eggs and to cook on low all night long in the crock pot. I was also thinking that it might be good if you went a little mexican with it. Add Chorizo with the breakfast sausage and maybe add some salsa and mexican blend shredded cheese. Maybe crumble some crushed tortilla chips on top? And maybe serve with sour cream and salsa! Good luck!

Don't want to post this unless we can come up with some sort of time frame? Paula have you put this together yet? thanks

I didn't try any of the recipes. My folks decided not to have anyone cook, since it was technically "a vacation" for all of us. Boy, Bransom was awesome. We stayed in a VRBO. Had the anniversary dinner at the Candlestick Inn. That food was fabulous! Because we were a large group, the event coordinator Donna took great care of us. I highly recommend that place!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

cwinter474 said:

Any breakfast meat precooked ham, was too dry, would recommend sausage or bacon.
shredded cheese

Don't want to post this unless we can come up with some sort of time frame? Paula have you put this together yet? thanks

No, I really haven't, I just can't seem to make myself make this for just the 2 of us... Keep thinking that there'll be a time when I have to make breakfast for a group.... maybe I'll just have to schedule a group breakfast sometime! I really want to try it though! I'll let you know when I do!

I love this idea - I may have to try this out and just take it to work one morning.

PamperedSD said:
I love this idea - I may have to try this out and just take it to work one morning.

See, that would work, but I'm a stay at home mom and my kids won't eat it, so I'm out of luck! Let me know how it turns out if you try it!

ChefPaulaB said:
Have you tried this yet? Just wondering how it turned out...

Unfortunately, I haven't been home enough lately to cook much of anything. I start back to work next week and then the students come the next, so my life will fall into a routine so I can plan better. I'm thinking I'm going to try this recipe for supper. We love eating breakfast for supper and this recipe looks like a good one.

I'll let you know when I get a chance to taste-test it.

Saturday Gourmet said:
Unfortunately, I haven't been home enough lately to cook much of anything. I start back to work next week and then the students come the next, so my life will fall into a routine so I can plan better. I'm thinking I'm going to try this recipe for supper. We love eating breakfast for supper and this recipe looks like a good one.

I'll let you know when I get a chance to taste-test it.

I know what you mean, I feel like I've been on a dead run lately and no end in sight! I need to get off the computer right now and go do errands and get stuff for my daughters 4th b-day party! Apparently she's having a Birth-week instead of a Birth-day! Lucky her! Wish we could all have so much fun for our birthdays!!! I look forward to hearing your review!

cwinter474 said:

shredded cheese

Do we have some sort of time for this in the DCB yet? anybody try it?

cwinter474 said:
Do we have some sort of time for this in the DCB yet? anybody try it?

I am planning to make this on Monday for family dinner night (breakfast for dinner), there are more of us that'll eat it then, so it won't be so wasteful! I'll report back! I'm going to make the mexican version...

Did anyone try this out yet? I have a breakfast potluck at work tomorrow and would love to try this?

Sorry, I had out of town company on Monday night when I was planning on making it and didn't want to serve them Breakfast for Dinner so we BBQ'd instead, so I am planning on making it this coming Monday... I'll keep you posted!

What is a "Need Dcb Breakfast Recipe"?

A "Need Dcb Breakfast Recipe" is a dish that can be made using the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender (DCB). It is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool that allows you to blend, chop, and cook all in one appliance, making it perfect for creating delicious and healthy breakfast recipes.

Can I make any kind of breakfast recipe with the DCB?

Yes, you can make a variety of breakfast recipes with the DCB. From smoothies and oatmeal to frittatas and breakfast casseroles, the DCB can handle a wide range of ingredients and cooking techniques to help you create delicious breakfast dishes.

Do I need any special skills or knowledge to use the DCB for breakfast recipes?

No, the DCB is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. It comes with a recipe book and instructional materials to help you get started, and you can also find many helpful tips and tutorials on the Pampered Chef website.

Are there any specific ingredients that work best with the DCB for breakfast recipes?

The DCB works well with a variety of ingredients, but some popular options for breakfast recipes include fruits, vegetables, grains, and proteins. You can also use the DCB for blending and cooking dairy-free and gluten-free options.

Where can I find more "Need Dcb Breakfast Recipes" to try?

You can find a wide selection of breakfast recipes that can be made with the DCB on the Pampered Chef website, as well as in the DCB recipe book. You can also find inspiration and recipe ideas from other Pampered Chef consultants and customers on social media platforms like Pinterest and Instagram.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jbush
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • twinchefs