• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Cranberry DCB Lid Available - Order Now!

In summary, the "Need Cranberry Dcb Lid" is a specifically designed lid for the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) in the color cranberry. It is dishwasher and oven safe, made from durable, heat-resistant material. It can be easily cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. The lid can be purchased separately or as part of a DCB set.
Lifeat50
I have a customer who broke her DCB Cranberry lid. Anyone have one?

I do! The rest of mine broke, 3 days out of warranty too! Let me know.

Jewel, I pm'd you!

Jewel...I think I have it taken care of with pc. Turns out the DCB was under warranty. Newbie here...still learning the ropes!!

Everyone. And I mean everyone. Please call 1-888-our chef and ask that the lids to the DCB's be made for replacement parts! P-L-E-A-S-E!!

They really do listen, and if they think there is a need for a replacement part they will make it one...I hope!

The glass carafe to my $80 coffee maker broke this weekend. It was just over 2 years old. The replacement part is $15.99 with shipping another $8. Yikes! But, this coffee maker rocks compared to the cheap $15 one I bought to tide me over.

My point is people will pay for a replacement part if they feel like they have a superior item. No one will be happy buying a $69 item every 4 years.

Please - Call!

The only problem is that every cover doesn't fit every baker. I had a customer return two before her's fit correctly. I agree it should be a replacement part, but they have to be a universal fit!

1. What is a "Need Cranberry Dcb Lid" and what does it do?

The "Need Cranberry Dcb Lid" is a lid specifically designed for our Deep Covered Baker (DCB) in the color cranberry. It is used to cover and seal the DCB during cooking, helping to lock in moisture and flavors for perfectly cooked dishes.

2. Is the "Need Cranberry Dcb Lid" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Need Cranberry Dcb Lid" is dishwasher safe. It is made from durable, heat-resistant material that can withstand high temperatures and is safe for use in the dishwasher.

3. Can the "Need Cranberry Dcb Lid" be used in the oven?

Yes, the "Need Cranberry Dcb Lid" is oven safe and can be used in temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for use with our Deep Covered Baker for oven-to-table cooking.

4. How do I clean the "Need Cranberry Dcb Lid"?

The "Need Cranberry Dcb Lid" can be easily cleaned by hand using warm, soapy water. It is also safe to clean in the dishwasher for added convenience.

5. Can I purchase the "Need Cranberry Dcb Lid" separately?

Yes, the "Need Cranberry Dcb Lid" is available for purchase separately. It is also included in some of our Deep Covered Baker sets, but if you already own a DCB and need a replacement lid, you can purchase it individually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carrieann123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • shelleyw95
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
france59
  • PCMomto4