• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Cranberry DCB lid

Lifeat50

Mar 14, 2009
I have a customer who broke her DCB Cranberry lid. Anyone have one?

Lifeat50

Mar 14, 2009
Jewel...I think I have it taken care of with pc. Turns out the DCB was under warranty. Newbie here...still learning the ropes!!

Chefgirl2

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2006
Everyone. And I mean everyone. Please call 1-888-our chef and ask that the lids to the DCB's be made for replacement parts! P-L-E-A-S-E!!

They really do listen, and if they think there is a need for a replacement part they will make it one...I hope!

The glass carafe to my $80 coffee maker broke this weekend. It was just over 2 years old. The replacement part is $15.99 with shipping another $8. Yikes! But, this coffee maker rocks compared to the cheap $15 one I bought to tide me over.

My point is people will pay for a replacement part if they feel like they have a superior item. No one will be happy buying a $69 item every 4 years.

Please - Call!

Jun 5, 2009
The only problem is that every cover doesn't fit every baker. I had a customer return two before her's fit correctly. I agree it should be a replacement part, but they have to be a universal fit!