1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need Cranberry DCB lid

1. Lifeat50

Lifeat50 Member

I have a customer who broke her DCB Cranberry lid. Anyone have one?

Dec 2, 2009
  2. Jewel

Jewel Member Gold Member

I do! The rest of mine broke, 3 days out of warranty too! Let me know.

Dec 2, 2009
  3. Lifeat50

Lifeat50 Member

Jewel, I pm'd you!

Dec 2, 2009
  4. Lifeat50

Lifeat50 Member

Jewel...I think I have it taken care of with pc. Turns out the DCB was under warranty. Newbie here...still learning the ropes!!

Dec 2, 2009
  5. Chefgirl2

Chefgirl2 Advanced Member Gold Member

Everyone. And I mean everyone. Please call 1-888-our chef and ask that the lids to the DCB's be made for replacement parts! P-L-E-A-S-E!!

They really do listen, and if they think there is a need for a replacement part they will make it one...I hope!

The glass carafe to my $80 coffee maker broke this weekend. It was just over 2 years old. The replacement part is $15.99 with shipping another $8. Yikes! But, this coffee maker rocks compared to the cheap $15 one I bought to tide me over.

My point is people will pay for a replacement part if they feel like they have a superior item. No one will be happy buying a $69 item every 4 years.

Please - Call!

Dec 2, 2009
  6. The only problem is that every cover doesn't fit every baker. I had a customer return two before her's fit correctly. I agree it should be a replacement part, but they have to be a universal fit!

Have something to add?