• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Old Style Cookie Press? Message me for details!

In summary, the old style cookie press is a versatile and easy to use tool for creating perfectly shaped cookies. It can be used with a variety of doughs and is easy to clean by disassembling and washing in warm, soapy water. Additional disks can be purchased for creating different shapes and designs, and while the press is technically dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended for longevity.
rkarl
I have a customer looking for the old style cookie press (the one with the trigger). Please message me or email me. Email is best though.

I have one in the original box but I have used it a few times.

I will check with my customer to see if she is ok with that. How much would you want including shipping?

Thanks and merry Christmas.

Not sure what shipping would be to Des Moines. Cookie press inc ship $25?

I am not sure either. You could probably ship it for appx $5 is my guess based on other things I have shipped. This would be going to Frankfort, Illinois. I will check with my customer. What is your preferred method of payment?

What has worked best for me in the past is a Money Order mailed to me. When I receive it I will send the product. The product is "like new" but wanted to disclose I did use it a few times. It is still in the original box. If your customer is interested just send me a message with your email and I will give you my address info.

1. How do I use the old style cookie press?

The old style cookie press is easy to use. Simply load your dough into the barrel, attach the desired disk, and squeeze the trigger to dispense perfectly shaped cookies onto your baking sheet.

2. Can I use the old style cookie press with different types of dough?

Yes, the old style cookie press is versatile and can be used with a variety of doughs such as sugar cookie, shortbread, and even pastry dough. Just make sure the dough is soft enough to be easily pressed through the disk.

3. How do I clean the old style cookie press?

Cleaning the old style cookie press is a breeze. Simply disassemble the parts and wash them in warm, soapy water. Be sure to dry thoroughly before storing.

4. Can I purchase additional disks for the old style cookie press?

Yes, we offer a variety of additional disks for the old style cookie press. These can be purchased separately and are perfect for creating different cookie shapes and designs.

5. Is the old style cookie press dishwasher safe?

While the old style cookie press is technically dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product. The high heat and harsh detergents in dishwashers can cause damage to the metal parts of the press.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbakerpc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amychefofPA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amychefofPA
Replies