• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Christmas Theme Ideas!

In summary, the conversation discussed ideas and suggestions for a Christmas-themed show in December. These ideas included hosting a cookie exchange, setting up a hot cocoa bar, playing holiday-themed games, creating festive invitations and decorations, and incorporating holiday music. The host also shared her success with two types of shows during this time of year - a cookie swap and a holiday gift ideas show.
heat123
Silver Member
HI, two hosts want a christmas type show in Dec. Does anyone have any ideas, suggetstions, advice on recipes, games, invitations etc. for this kind of show? New and am just starting, so I have no ideas yet. :confused:

I have a really good success rate at 2 types of shows this time of year:

1) Cookie Swap - I set up a few stations and the guest and host actually make the cookies with our tools! Then they each get to take some home with them in a very inexpensive gift box which I buy at the dollar store. My sales tend to be anywhere from $500-$800 from this type of show.

2) Holiday gift ideas - The food is prepared ahead of time and I have actually printed out gift ideas and put packages together for everyone to see. I set up a section called "Great Stocking Stuffers" with gifts that are usually $10 and under. A lot of my sales come from the stocking stuffers and the Batter bowl mixes that PC did for us a couple of years ago! HUGE success with the batter bowl mixes for me! I usually sale 9 or more batter bowls, scrapers & mini serving spatulas with this idea at these shows. :D My sales tend to be around $600-$900 at these shows but I have had a couple of $1000 shows too.

Hope this helps & good luck! :)

Kim
Future Director

Hi there! Here are some ideas for your Christmas show:- For recipes, you could do a cookie exchange where each guest brings a batch of their favorite holiday cookies to share. You could also have a hot cocoa bar with different toppings and mix-ins for guests to create their own cozy drink.
- As for games, you could do a holiday-themed scavenger hunt where guests have to find items related to Christmas (ornaments, candy canes, etc.) around the house or neighborhood. Another idea is to have a "guess the Christmas song" game where you play a few seconds of a holiday tune and guests have to guess the title and artist.
- For invitations, you could create a fun and festive design using a free online invitation maker like Canva or Evite. You could also send out physical invitations in the shape of a holiday ornament or with a small candy cane attached.
- As for decorations, you could go for a classic red and green color scheme or get creative with a theme like "Winter Wonderland" or "Santa's Workshop." You could also incorporate DIY decorations like paper snowflakes or a garland made from popcorn.
- Don't forget to have some holiday music playing in the background to set the festive mood!Hope these ideas help and have fun planning your Christmas show! Happy holidays!

1. What are some easy Christmas-themed recipes to make with Pampered Chef products?

We have a wide variety of recipes for every skill level, but some popular Christmas-themed recipes include our Gingerbread Trifle, Snowflake Sugar Cookies, and Holiday Hot Chocolate Bombs. These recipes all utilize our high-quality kitchen tools to make your holiday cooking and baking a breeze!

2. Do you have any suggestions for hosting a holiday party with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our Party Planning Guide offers tips and ideas for hosting a successful holiday party with Pampered Chef products. Some fun ideas include a cookie exchange using our Cookie Press, a hot cocoa bar using our Whipped Cream Maker, or a fondue party using our Deluxe Electric Grill & Griddle.

3. What are some budget-friendly Christmas gift ideas from Pampered Chef?

We have a variety of affordable gifts perfect for the holiday season, such as our Mini Measure-All Cup, Mini Serving Spatula, or Mini Nylon Serving Spoons. These mini versions of our popular products make great stocking stuffers or add-ons to larger gifts.

4. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my holiday decorating?

Our products are not only great for cooking and baking, but also for decorating! Use our Stoneware to display holiday treats, our Decorator Bottle Set to add festive designs to your desserts, or our Mini Holiday Cookie Cutters to create cute ornaments for your Christmas tree.

5. What is the best way to clean and care for my Pampered Chef products during the busy holiday season?

We recommend hand washing all of our products with warm, soapy water and avoiding harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. Our Stoneware and Cookware are dishwasher safe, but for best results, hand washing is recommended. Be sure to also follow our care instructions for specific products to keep them in top condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
Replies