1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Need Christmas theme ideas!

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

HI, two hosts want a christmas type show in Dec. Does anyone have any ideas, suggetstions, advice on recipes, games, invitations etc. for this kind of show? New and am just starting, so I have no ideas yet. :confused:

Nov 9, 2005
  2. pchefmomof2

pchefmomof2 Member

I have a really good success rate at 2 types of shows this time of year:

1) Cookie Swap - I set up a few stations and the guest and host actually make the cookies with our tools! Then they each get to take some home with them in a very inexpensive gift box which I buy at the dollar store. My sales tend to be anywhere from $500-$800 from this type of show.

2) Holiday gift ideas - The food is prepared ahead of time and I have actually printed out gift ideas and put packages together for everyone to see. I set up a section called "Great Stocking Stuffers" with gifts that are usually $10 and under. A lot of my sales come from the stocking stuffers and the Batter bowl mixes that PC did for us a couple of years ago! HUGE success with the batter bowl mixes for me! I usually sale 9 or more batter bowls, scrapers & mini serving spatulas with this idea at these shows. :D My sales tend to be around $600-$900 at these shows but I have had a couple of $1000 shows too.

Hope this helps & good luck! :)

Kim
    Future Director

Nov 9, 2005
Have something to add?