• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chocolate Recipes for Your September 2 Show!

In summary, chocolate can be incorporated into a savory dish in various ways, such as adding cocoa powder to sauces or making a chocolate mole sauce. It is also a great ingredient for gluten-free recipes, including cakes and cookies. For beginners, easy chocolate desserts include mousse, bark, and no-bake cookies. Chocolate can also be used in healthy recipes, such as smoothies and energy balls, as long as it is consumed in moderation. And for vegans, there are plenty of options for chocolate recipes, including truffles, mousse, and cookies using dairy-free alternatives.
reegrace
I have a show booked for September 2 and the host wants to do a chocolate theme. I was not that impressed with the recipes that were included with the Celebrate folder. I need something that pretty much just uses the tools in the SS kit. It will only be my 3rd show.

TIA
Marie Grace
Kitchen Consultant (in training)

I can't even begin to tell you how many wonderful chocolate recipes there are. Many, many, many are listed on this forum. Do a search for chocolate, and you'll be here for a good hour trying to make a decision on which to serve! :)

Thanks Rita!

Marie

Molten Chocolate Skillet BrownieThis recipe is in the new seasons best. It is yummy! Also in the product tip thread (I think) there is a post regarding the Rice cooker. Cakes in the rice cooker are great! I have not tried the chocolate one yet, but is sounds very decadent for just chocolate cake.

Consultant's CornerI just did a search on CC the other day and it listed tons of chocolate recipes with where they can be found. Some can even be printed right off the internet! Hope this helps!

Here's one I'm going to tryI'm going to try this one this week. It came highly recommended.

Attachments

• Peanutty Brownie Pizza.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 359
I like the Peanutty Brownie Pizza. It only uses tools that I have. The Molten Chocolate Brownie sounds good but uses a number of toools I don't have yet. Thanks ladies.

Maire

1. How can I incorporate chocolate into a savory dish?

There are many ways to use chocolate in savory dishes! You can add cocoa powder to chili or barbecue sauces for a rich depth of flavor, or use dark chocolate in a marinade for meats. You can also make a chocolate mole sauce to serve with chicken or beef. Be creative and experiment with different flavor combinations!

2. Can I use chocolate in gluten-free recipes?

Yes, chocolate is a great ingredient for gluten-free baking! You can use gluten-free flour blends for cakes, cookies, and brownies, and substitute almond flour or coconut flour for a flourless chocolate cake. Just make sure to check the ingredients of your chocolate to ensure it is gluten-free.

3. What are some easy chocolate desserts for beginners?

Some easy chocolate desserts for beginners include chocolate mousse, chocolate bark, and no-bake chocolate cookies. These recipes require minimal ingredients and are simple to make. You can also try using a pre-made chocolate cake mix and adding your own twist, like chocolate chips or a chocolate ganache topping.

4. Can I use chocolate in healthy recipes?

Absolutely! Chocolate can be incorporated into healthy recipes in moderation. You can use dark chocolate, which is high in antioxidants and lower in sugar, in smoothies, energy balls, and even avocado chocolate pudding. Just be mindful of portion sizes and choose quality chocolate with higher cacao content.

5. Are there any vegan chocolate recipes?

Yes, there are plenty of vegan chocolate recipes available! You can make vegan chocolate truffles, chocolate avocado mousse, or vegan chocolate chip cookies using dairy-free alternatives. Just make sure to read the ingredients on your chocolate to ensure it is vegan-friendly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buckeyefan08
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Pampered Angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • legacypc46